Lt. Commander
The game before I got my Conny from Gamestop, was just ok, leaning towards the mediocre. But ever since I got my Gamestop Conny (and DDE TOS uniforms), this game has moved to awesome!!! I get more pleasure simply flying my proud Conny from system to system than fighting the bad guys! Firing my blue phasers FEEL like I am doing more damage. Once all the TOS uniforms show up for the ladies and BO's, this game will really pick up! Now if we could only get classic hand phasers in the C-Store.... And maybe a Captains wrap-around tunic!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Vanity is my favorite sin.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Vanity is alot of people's favorite sin...unless it comes to weapon colors
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:22 PM
You must be easily pleased then.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I still waiting to get my gamestop Starship
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew75
It runs just like all the other T1s. It just shoots blue phasers and has an extra Engineering Console. In around 60-80 hours of play it'll be gone and long forgotten.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
You must be easily pleased then.
until you've commanded a Constitution you'll never know. she's a fine ship, indeed
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew75
Devs posted a sticky on this already.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=98535

Send a petiton in game or go to the support page and put a ticket in that way.

Include your purchase reciept from Gamestop showing your Pre-Order and date, tell them what you are missing, they will fix your account.

Simple enough to get fixed.

Gamestop messed up on mine, I put my ticket in, they fixed it in 3 hours and this was on launch day as soon as I got my retail key.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
The game before I got my Conny from Gamestop, was just ok, leaning towards the mediocre. But ever since I got my Gamestop Conny (and DDE TOS uniforms), this game has moved to awesome!!! I get more pleasure simply flying my proud Conny from system to system than fighting the bad guys! Firing my blue phasers FEEL like I am doing more damage. Once all the TOS uniforms show up for the ladies and BO's, this game will really pick up! Now if we could only get classic hand phasers in the C-Store.... And maybe a Captains wrap-around tunic!
Same here... I love flying around in a connie! Ya, I was thinking the same thing about the classic hand phasers... now all we need are the old Tricoders when they scan, and a classic communication getting flipped up when they beam up... and I'd love to see a "Classic" transporter effect... ... sorry nerdgasm.