Lt. Commander
# 1 Level Appropriate Badges
09-24-2011, 12:58 AM
It seems like when I use the Level Appropriate Badges, I'm getting stuff that's one rank below the rank that I'm currently in.

For instance, with the Level Appropriate Badges I'm getting from the Borg Red Alerts, even though I'm a Rear Admiral (Lower Half), as soon as I "use" the Badge, I'm getting "25 Badge of Exploration - 5th Order". I thought I would be getting marks of exploration, or honor, or valor, or something.

I've been reading on the forums that usually at the Vice Admiral level, you should be getting Emblems when using Level Appropriate Badges. I wonder if once I become a VA, if I'll only be getting Marks, because of what's happening to me now with the Borg RA Level Appropriate Badges...

Unless I'm doing something wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-24-2011, 01:00 AM
RALH is like the B'Tran missions, you get 5th Order. VA's get Emblems. You can exchange Emblems for Marks of Exploration at a 1 to 1 rate: so it is really like getting 1 MoE rather then 1 Emblem.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-24-2011, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
RALH is like the B'Tran missions, you get 5th Order. VA's get Emblems. You can exchange Emblems for Marks of Exploration at a 1 to 1 rate: so it is really like getting 1 MoE rather then 1 Emblem.
What about RAUH? Still 5th Order or do you get Marks from Level Appropriate Badges at that rank?
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-24-2011, 01:05 AM
You still get 5th Order at UH. The only thing that gives MoE is the VA B'tran daily - all the other Dailies at VA give Emblems; which you can convert to MoEs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You still get 5th Order at UH. The only thing that gives MoE is the VA B'tran daily - all the other Dailies at VA give Emblems; which you can convert to MoEs.
Thatīs incorrect, I received two marks of exploration from a Red Alert daily. I think it was as a RAUH.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-24-2011, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Thatīs incorrect, I received two marks of exploration from a Red Alert daily. I think it was as a RAUH.
I will check with one of my UHs later today and see what I get.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-24-2011, 05:44 AM
not really a big problem anymore,
they gonna change it to dilithium anyway ...soon™

and at VA1 you get Emblems, thats the only currency currently that counts anyway.