Lt. Commander
# 121
02-05-2010, 07:55 PM
You know, the conference calls will start soon.

I suspect they are happening often. Starts at the top, and dumps on the poor guy below.

Makes me feel for the guy on the bottom (because that is me when it happens where I work!)
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Hamster Fail.
Lt. Commander
# 123 Cmdr Data to engineering
02-05-2010, 07:57 PM
someone please get data down there... apparently they need MORE POWA!!
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Wait, it's down again?

Someone duct tape the d@mned cord to the floor. Either that, or..

STOP WALKING BEHIND THE DESK!

Good god, people. I put up a sign!
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akridine View Post
i'd also like to add, who invented the telephone? if it wasnt for that first invention the internet couldn't of been born

all america has done is upgrade existing technology, they didn't invent anything
We didn't invent anything is as false as some of the claims of Americans inventing everything! Fact is our country is VERY young comparitively speaking and has accomplished and achieved great things in its time.

I'm not going to go into any kind of detailed history lesson, be it American history or otherwise. Every country, EVERY country has greatness and failures, highs and lows.

As an American I enjoy the freedoms this country has to offer however I fear that our government is eyeballs deep in its own beaurocracy and it's easy to hide corruption inside that beaurocracy. That isn't to say we're the only government that's been corrupt or corrupted, or that we're so far gone as to not be redemeable.

Fact is we can moan and cry and shake fists at each other all we want and it'll accomplish nothing. Personally I enjoy Trek, the game and the lore. Looking into the lore I'd like to think a good amount of us playing this game enjoy Trek because of the notion of such monumental harmony and brotherhood, something I wish we could all actually aspire to and hope for my daughters sake and the sake of her children that can actually be achieved.

You know if we'd spend a little more time finding OUT about each others culture, learning things about different people I think we'd all be amazed and in a good way. I find it refreshing to know that there's still plenty here on this Earth that can fascinate me and make me want to learn more and meet more people.

So to everyone everywhere who's taking the time to read this, thank you and I hope you're having a good evening / day / morning and I hope we can all get back in game and play soon.
Lt. Commander
# 126
02-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkosc View Post
khan!!!!!!!

was on the last section of a 5 destroy the ships mission...
Be thankful you weren't in the Briar Patch.