Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Yay! I have an excuse to go to bed and get some sleep. Wheee!

(I'm serious btw :p)
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stever View Post
Yeah, that's it... blame the Americans and not the total lack of capacity by Cryptic.

I'd was just moving to the ground-stage of an hour-long mission in the frakkin Briar Patch, so I'm more than a little ****ed off by this.
ive been *****ing about cryptic only having 1 datacentre and being cheap *******s since beta, i always got flamed by fanbois
Lt. Commander
# 23
Quote:
Yeah, that's it... blame the Americans and not the total lack of capacity by Cryptic.

Cryptic are Americans
Lt. Commander
# 24
I think Ze Hamster has died....

lets all have a whip round and start a fund raiser to make sure he gets a proper funeral before we club together and buy another one and lie to our children to pretend he is the same one even though he is now ginger!
Lt. Commander
# 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmorn
Yup, went down faster than a cheap hooker on a friday night.
Hey That's an Insult to Hookers.Some of the Nicest Girls I know Ply the Trade.
Lt. Commander
# 26
So, I'm stuck at the "server not responding" and "loading" screen. Can't seem to get anything to happen - can't exit out. Am I supposed to use Task Mgr to kill the game? In which case I have to reboot to ensure I have a clean base before launching the game again.

It'd be nice if Cryptic would include some kind of functionality to break out of this kind of thing. It's not like it never happens.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:

I'd was just moving to the ground-stage of an hour-long mission in the frakkin Briar Patch, so I'm more than a little ****ed off by this.
*ahem*

check the launcher, increased capacity is coming

and for your mission, this happened to me in the headstart, exact same mission.

when you do get back in, make SURE you click on the "continue *questname*" over on the right instead of the "enter briars patch" in the middle of the screen, you should pick up from where you left off, beaming into the station.
Lt. Commander
# 28
wow this really fracken sucks one objective away from completing a wicked long mission... and BAM and it really sucks because ground based levels are hard because of my graphics card sucking causing me to bang into walls now I'll have the enjoyment of wasting more time getting were I need to go all over again...
Lt. Commander
# 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by akridine View Post
happens every weekend, the americans finish school/work come home and crash the servers
I know it happens all the time. Always around this time too. The -5 to - 8 GMT time it will crash or become super laggy.

This is one of the benefits of seperate servers.
Lt. Commander
# 30
Ah, so people are getting their retail packages.