Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 05:48 PM
I just bought the game today and loaded it, created a game acct Ok but when i try to start it says there is a billing error and wont even launch the patcher. Whats going on ?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Drogba replied to your PM
Lt. Commander
I also have purchased the game and installed it today. My computer easily meets the system requirements and is running windows 7 64bit pro.

After patching I had the exact same problem you had earlier and now I am stuck at the logging into account server screen. Sometimes it disconnects and when I try again (using the exact account information) it closes the program completely.

I also have a small message at the bottom of the screen that says "cursor corrupt, fixing"... Anyone else have this?

Is the game up and working for anyone? I had lag issues during open beta and I was thinking it would be great if they were fixed at release time. Anyone have the ip address of the servers to verify they are up? I would really like this game to work but now I am debating canceling my subscription if there are going to be constant problems and no one to talk to..
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Well i seem to be able to patch now. I went to the billing link that was on the screen saying to contact billing. I finally found a spot where i could enter my reg key and then was forwarded to billing. I entered my cc info and it updated.
I then relaunched the game and its updating. Jeez...they need to get this process a bit more user friendly. LOL ive never been so pleased to enter my cc info.....
Tv ads, internet adds, huge star trek fan base = many folks want to sign up. Get a clue, They should have not been suprised by this.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Perfect Timing
02-05-2010, 08:20 PM
i am in cst. i woke up at 6 a.m. on a school day {friday} to play this. it tries to connect to the server aand times out every time. i had a half day so when i came home from schoo, it was not connecting. and here i am at ten p.m. and it is still not working. i am paying to play this game. I WANT TO PLAY IT.
Lt. Commander
# 16 tis crazy man!
02-05-2010, 08:26 PM
i am am payin to play dis game. i wan ta play it NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE
Lt. Commander
# 17 /sigh
02-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Well guess we finely got the game perdisted on forms NON Stop server crash sight says down for maintness every time when in reality its down from there lameness had how long in beta then the same thing in head start now agen after release wise up and fix this cuz if this game fails cuz of there lack of action to fix an issue well descust over how long i will be very mad
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 11:24 PM
I just bought this game and now I am trying to log on. Whilst registering my account, the screen crashed due to my computer problems. Then when the game loads, I go to log on and it says "billing error" and that the server is down. How does one steer themselves through these problems?