Lt. Commander
# 1 Forum Haters hear me
02-05-2010, 04:06 PM
I hate to make this post, but after some tells I have recieved as well some e mail, I must put this up.

Gaming forums in general are full of stupid haters who will find fault with anything. Hardcore gamers will rip into any new game like its a gazel and they are lions waiting to eat, of course it is hard to meet all of their expectations, thus this game sucks posts are born.

I dont like these things, but it is the norm and to be expected. But now there is a new breed of hater, one who likes to chase fellow players down and shove this fanboy title up their arse because they dont have the problem with the game that they do , or they really like the subject matter and want to see it grow, and try to support it.

Now I love Star Trek, grew up on it, and have supported every game made with the Star Trek in the title, and I got to admit, some were trash, but still have a spot in my collection. I have wanted to see this game happen even before Cryptic had the project, and intend on supporting it until I can see no hope for it.

I for one am loving flying around in space and encountering the new ideas and fresh outlook. I want to see things added, things improved, some things fixed, and some things tweaked......THERE IS NO NEED TO LABEL ME OR ANYONE LIKE ME.

So please, before you feel the need to slam someone for not feeling the same as you, or feel like calling people who want to support something to see it grow and became better, and not run around saying the sky is falling this all sucks, lets trash it.....think again, grow up.

Save the e mails, save the flames and pms.... please
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 04:07 PM
The old saying goes...

Opinions are like ********! Everyone's got one....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Indeed, I'm like you Rotton, I love this game alot, I would like to see things added, there are some aspects of the game that worry me, or I think need tweaking. I'm aware that this however takes time and feeback and most importantly funding.

But posts like this usually only feed the haters.

The only saving grace is I find both the haters and the zealots hilarious ^^

But I have a warped mind and urge people not to become like me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 04:26 PM
I love this game too, and yes it can get annoying when the servers go down but its not that big of a deal, but i'm with you, I don't think others should pursue there fellow players just for being supportive and actually liking the game.