# 11
03-12-2014, 04:06 AM
this will be great
Career Officer
# 12
03-12-2014, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk79 View Post
Hopefully, these will not be limited just to white color... gives me kinda 'Stormtrooper' impression and that is kinda... <.< >.>

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Commander
# 13
03-12-2014, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
Hopefully, these will not be limited just to white color... gives me kinda 'Stormtrooper' impression and that is kinda... <.< >.>
You can colour the armor, but sadly they're limited to the pastel colours, so no vibrant true blues or reds or yellows or even blacks.
Career Officer
# 14
03-12-2014, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undyingzero View Post
You can colour the armor, but sadly they're limited to the pastel colours, so no vibrant true blues or reds or yellows or even blacks.
Ahhh... who'd make their armor overly colourful anyways, it's like painting a red circle on one's butt and yelling 'Come & get me'... black/grey & darker shades in general would totally make sense... <.< >.>

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Commander
# 15
03-12-2014, 05:41 AM
I wanted some blue in my armor bits as to make clear the career I am. Even the vanilla kits have some colour in 'em that pretty much shouts out Tactical/Sciences/Engineering.

Still, I'd love to colour certain pieces a more true black, for that OPERATOR feeling. The costume combo I did I liked a lot, either way.
Captain
# 16
03-12-2014, 06:04 AM
Quote:
******nabits.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 17
03-12-2014, 06:23 AM
http://imgur.com/a/qMznc

Here's a few pics of the things you can do now, as well as the new tailor options for us folk.

Also, BOffs have incredibly limited kit options. This is not a good idea, and we should cry about the limited customization options BOffs get more and louder.
Captain
# 18
03-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Its being overhyped a bit.

Basically they added body armor skins and kit pieces to the Uniform costumes. Klingons get these too so you can make robo Klingons now if you want. You still can't mix uniform with off-duty with Omega/MACO/KHG, and those are still all separate costume types.

BOFFs still only have Uniform slot (only) and have a small subset of the body armor and kit pieces. BOFFs lose the ability to display Omega/MACO/KHG armor entirely.
Captain
# 19
03-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post

Basically they added body armor skins and kit pieces to the Uniform costumes. Klingons get these too so you can make robo Klingons now if you want. You still can't mix uniform with off-duty with Omega/MACO/KHG, and those are still all separate costume types.

BOFFs still only have Uniform slot (only) and have a small subset of the body armor and kit pieces. BOFFs lose the ability to display Omega/MACO/KHG armor entirely.

Great. Cryptic seems to be really allergic against the player base having fun there days.
Support more story content in STO
Captain
# 20
03-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Quote:
http://imgur.com/a/qMznc

Here's a few pics of the things you can do now, as well as the new tailor options for us folk.

Also, BOffs have incredibly limited kit options. This is not a good idea, and we should cry about the limited customization options BOffs get more and louder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post

NO! BAD CRYPTIC!!!

Go big or go home!!!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.