Captain
# 21
03-18-2014, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
Gorn tactical ships!!! I think a Gorn tactical ship would be the perfect KDF equivalent to the Kumari.
jIQochbe'

*Translation: I agree
Captain
# 22
03-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Okay, if i could order up a ship, it would be an Orion Sci-carrier. Not a full carrier like the Atrox, but a one hangar true Sci ship... like the Armitage or Arkif, except for Science instesd of 'Scort carrier.

Oh, and a hangar for the B'rel that launches B'rel pets. Yo dawg. Call it a B'rel wolfpack or something.
Nessia (KDF Sci), IKS Aluminum Falcon (B'rel Retrofit)

Swimsuits: People will pay almost any price to let their characters show a little skin... any price except joining the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-18-2014, 11:35 AM
1. Zen Store VA Negh'Var

2. Zen Store VA Vor'Cha

Both equipped with either a console or a weapon, to form a nice Ar'Kif like 2-piece set.
And of course to be able to get the fleet versions with a discount, something that can be done with every iconic canon ship of the Federation (Defiant, Voyager, Sovereign, Galaxy, Nebula, Excelsior).

The Klingons don't even have that many iconic ships to begin with, namely Negh'Var, Vor'Cha, B'Rel and K'Tinga, and still those that exist don't all have proper Zen Store vice admiral variants. It's a bit hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Enter Delta Volanis.
"Starship captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want."
- Scotty, to La Forge
Captain
# 25
03-18-2014, 02:14 PM
My sig. (Not the ships obviously ).

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Career Officer
# 26
03-22-2014, 08:04 PM
After a two year absence I created a new KDF character and noticed, well almost nothing has changed since last time I was KDF, yet SF and the Roms both got new stuff. At this point all I want is basic really;

- fix the bugged out missions so you don't have to repeat them over and over just to finish. Some of these bugs were there four years ago people.
- more ship armor colors and styles, seriously, lot of ships only have one model or one paint option. Even Romulans seem to have more options.
- more costumes, especially for the non-Klingon races. Everything except the Orion stuff is Klingon right now and basically variants on the same set.

People will roll KDF characters, and even BUY KDF STUFF, but you have to give them the basic stuff the other factions already get for free otherwise people get bored and go back to their Fed toons.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-09-2014, 03:01 PM
We all want stronger ship, more clothes and d'k tahg, that will take time to make and I can wait,

but can we in name of kahless relocate Temek, Wishka and that damn tricorder to the office in the side hallway plz.
Republic Veteran
# 28
04-11-2014, 10:54 PM
If it hasn't already been mentioned ...
A KLINGON skin the that weak pathetic looking Dyson Ship .. .A true Klingon would NEVER be caught dead flying that pale, pastie white thing ...

A larger "Battlecruiser" variant of the Ning'tao ... I love the quad wing design, and I'd love to see it as a 4+4 Weapon Ship and Drop the Quad Cannons, or even a 4+3 Tactical Carrier variant (kinda' like the Ar'Kif)
Please ... Make it so ...!
Lieutenant
# 29
04-12-2014, 04:05 PM
I wish J'mpok was not such a Klingon Stereotype. Whatever happened to General Chang who quoted Shakesphere and yet was still very much a dangerous person who didn't need to put the word "Honor" in every sentence.

fix Bugs- But thats more general because face it, we all run into bugs on all toons.

More Costumes, more ways to customize ships.
Captain
# 30
04-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
-Lethean content

-Ferasan version of the Atrox(dark red to the Atrox's blue?)
Well, the Atrox is a copy and paste of the Vo'quv, really.