Lt. Commander
# 91
02-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbrand
I have the same problem as him. Used the key I got from amazon, but all I got was a red matter capacitor and no Borg bridge office on the C Store.
Been waiting for 6 days for a GM to answer my ticket but still nothing...
I think that it might take a while to get a reply because the game has been out for less than 2 weeks. I had a billing issue and it took them one week to get back to me, but they did get back to me and it's all squared away.

If they send you a canned (generic) reply, I suggest you reply to that and explain that the form reply did not address your issue (if that is the case) and keep the ticket number in the subject. I did this with the first reply to my billing issue just so the ticket stayed alive.

Be patient and you might get a surprise, an answer to the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufpstarfleet View Post
My Federation Borg BO now has correct stats AND traits listed... So, thank you to Cryptic for following through and correcting this...
mines still wrong, i'm debating weather I should discharge the one I have the reclaim it. Maybe it will be correct then?
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawz84
mines still wrong, i'm debating weather I should discharge the one I have the reclaim it. Maybe it will be correct then?
The problem with that is, you can only claim it once per character, so you'd be out of luck if you discharged it with that character.
Lt. Commander
# 94 ticked
02-14-2010, 06:47 PM
I am so ticked at cryptic I went and bought a prepaid cc and then I tried to put it in and cryptic charged me a dollar every time i tried to put it in im so ticked

Is there anything I can do about that?
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-15-2010, 03:23 AM
Can anyone else confirm that their Borg Bo is using her traits such as Neural Blast?

I've yet to see mine use anything either pre or post patch...
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-15-2010, 03:52 AM
mine is using the neural blast quite often.

she shots a green beam to the enemy (at short distance) and the NPC starts to move slow and sometimes gets held for 1 minute.
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Should i call cryptic? Because I bought a prepaid cc when i tried to put it in they charged me 1 dollar every time i put it in I dont know what the problem is because it registered as a card but cryptic scammed me is what i think.
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mactok
Should i call cryptic? Because I bought a prepaid cc when i tried to put it in they charged me 1 dollar every time i put it in I dont know what the problem is because it registered as a card but cryptic scammed me is what i think.
Sorry to hear about your problem but what the hell does that have to do with this topic. Go post you issue in the correct forum...
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-15-2010, 07:03 AM
Because they wont let me post in the billing support. Im calling them today and they better give my money back or give me my time I ordered.
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Now I was just noticing that my Borg BO has 'Superior' Nano Probes, and 'Superior' Neural Blast, but my Liberated Borg Player character does not list 'Superior' on his Borg Traits... Besiders ranking her as a 'Purple' BO (with 2 Superior Traits), does this make her a better 'Borg' then my Player Character???