Lt. Commander
# 51
02-07-2010, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehlubb View Post
if you ordered the Collector Edition from Amazon, you should have both the Borg Bridge Officer (Amazon Pro-order bonus Item) & Red Matter Capacitor (Collectors Edition Bonus Item.).
I preordered the same version from amazon.co.uk and i got the red capacitor and in the email yesterday, i got the email with the key to get the borg bridge officer.
Lt. Commander
# 52 Resistance is futile...
02-07-2010, 05:50 AM
Well, I got my BBO "Two", I got my playable liberated borg "Lt. Commander One of the Star ship Liberty". I have been enjoying the game, regardless of the bugs (It is a HUGE project). I just take notes this is not working, post a ticket observe others having the problem and move on, then check now and then for resolve. I have not really looked into the stat problem but I am sure this matter will be fixed eventually. I will look into it, as I would like to see what is being suggested. If or or if not buffing from these special items in the game. Of course things like this will need to be fixed for sure but as to the priority of the fix, that is another story... Until then.....GAME ON!
Lt. Commander
# 53 Borg officer
02-07-2010, 07:24 AM
where do I get my borg I prepaid for this and have not yet recieved it, and the special ship, and all , 9;30 AM HERE IN OKLAHOMA AND i CAN'T LOG ON WHATS UP WITH THAT, ,i'M A LIFETIME MEMBER , LIKE THE gAME WHEN i GET TO PLAY IT ??
Lt. Commander
While I also experienced problems with my Borg Bridge Officer, she was also missing all the special Borg traits. I looked over the FAQ pre-order page and Cryptic changed it to reflect the skills given which are no different that your BOFF (except the Aceton field III) Here is a quote I found at the Amazon site "[I]The Borg Bridge Officer features a unique costume and three unique skills: Nano Probes, Efficiency and Borg Neural Blast. Each character created receives a reclaimed Borg Bridge Officer to assist him in space and on the ground. The Borg Bridge Officer possesses unique abilities not otherwise available to players. Bridge Officers can serve with the players for the entire game experience. These special Officers are not customizable."[/i]. Then someone quoted Jackalope as well stating the same. (I found out this info by googling "Borg bridge officer skills".)

I would like Cryptic togive us details or let us know if The skills listed above are being used, and if not or so, how will this be fixed in the future? I am very confused on this matter.

Cryptic please comment on this please? TIA
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cy-Borg-Alpha-1
where do I get my borg I prepaid for this and have not yet recieved it, and the special ship, and all , 9;30 AM HERE IN OKLAHOMA AND i CAN'T LOG ON WHATS UP WITH THAT, ,i'M A LIFETIME MEMBER , LIKE THE gAME WHEN i GET TO PLAY IT ??
i had a similar problem. i have a preorder key and got the borg officer key in time. I saw the borg BO in my store and activated it but nowhere was it. i opened ingame a ticket to support and some minutes later the borg BO was in my inventory (I-button) .
sometimes the support helps very fast
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-08-2010, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Hey guys! We wanted to all let you know that we've made a great discovery in researching the missing traits on the Borg Bridge Officers.

They actually are not even missing their skills. There is a bug involved here, but fortunately the bug is that those skills are not displaying on the character. The skills should be there, and should even be getting used by the bridge officer in fact.

We made a mention of this earlier in another thread, but we want to make absolutely sure to get the message out to everyone.

Thanks guys for your patience!
aceton field.

fix
that,
monkey horde.
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Hey guys! We wanted to all let you know that we've made a great discovery in researching the missing traits on the Borg Bridge Officers.

They actually are not even missing their skills. There is a bug involved here, but fortunately the bug is that those skills are not displaying on the character. The skills should be there, and should even be getting used by the bridge officer in fact.

Thanks guys for your patience!
Just so you know Phoxe, the racials are NOT there, and they do NOT use the ground abilities. I had a bridge officer with efficient, and it raised my stat to 10 (since I have the character racial of efficient as well) and tested it with the Borg Bridge Officer, and it does NOT raise the stat. Also I have taken my Borg Bridge Officer on every away team mission I have done and I am an Admiral now and she has yet to use any special Borg racial on ground missions.
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobkyou
As others have pointed out, the borg bridge officer was stated to have the efficient trait (it even still says this on the STO retail page if you mouse over it).

The borg efficient trait is currently not working, and this is easy to prove for anyone who is a commander or higher (the efficient trait doesn't seem to kick in until you have points in the efficiency captain skill).

With no boffs equipped except my borg boff, my power levels are 103/100 61/50 40/25 44/25

With no boffs equipped except an uncommon saurian engineering officer with the efficient trait my power levels are 103/100 61/50 41/25 45/25 (the efficient trait gives more the lower your power levels are set).

It would be nice to get some sort of dev response that they are looking into this.

wait what?

BO Spacetraits effect starships? did i miss someting?
i thought only the captains spacetraits effect your ship and BOs only use ground traits?
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Human BOs also add +15% repair in space.
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-08-2010, 09:44 AM
hmm ok then i have to rethink my bo choices oO i really thought their space traits wont affect my ship.

and i have to say that the BO traits defenitly DONT work, just like others said before!