Lt. Commander
# 61
02-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by massdev
I don't buy it.

Not only is the efficent trait missing from the Liberated Borg Boff the trait was also removed from my first green Saurian boff award upon claming. I've had an open ticket on both these issues but still no response from GM support.

I'd like what was advertised; the very reason I cancelled my STEAM order and purchased from Amazon.

Do we have an ETA when we can expect a fix for this issue?
I have noticed that also. Some newly bridge off wants to join my crew I roll over his stats and skills I was excited I got something good so collected my reward claimed him but then I noticed I the assignment list his skills are all gone showing a different set of skills. These damn starfleet officers are all con artists. They seem to lie on their resume or do anything just to join your crew
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-09-2010, 01:50 AM
Well you'd think that's how the Undine got into Starfleet and stuff. I'd think twice before letting any of them join my crew...
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-09-2010, 06:31 AM
so this is not fixed update please cryptic - efficient not actually working. also everyone please try to keep this on-topic for borg bridge officer only as we finally have an official place for our issue to be debugged instead of 10 different threads.
Lt. Commander
# 64 ???
02-09-2010, 12:13 PM
i still w8in 4 my borg officer lol
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-09-2010, 12:22 PM
I would like to know how to claim my borg officer, I preordered and brought the game from Amazon, prepaid for 1 year, before the retail box came.. and I still cannot access the bonus items as promised.
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-09-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm pretty irked by this because we effectively didn't get all that we paid for. Cryptic's changing of the BOFF text tells me that they have no intention of fixing it.
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Score 100
I'm pretty irked by this because we effectively didn't get all that we paid for. Cryptic's changing of the BOFF text tells me that they have no intention of fixing it.
did you even read the original post lol
Lt. Commander
# 68
02-10-2010, 05:07 AM
can i use the borg bridge officer wiv all my chars and any new ones i make or is it only usable once?
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillfearnoevil View Post
did you even read the original post lol
I did read the original post lol

They acknowledged that the missing abilities are a bug, but made no mention of an attempt to fix it. They told us that the abilities are being used when they clearly are not, and have since discreetly changed the wording on the site to remove any mention of the BOFF's originally promised unique abilities. Those actions do nothing to imply that a fix is coming.
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Score 100
I did read the original post lol

They acknowledged that the missing abilities are a bug, but made no mention of an attempt to fix it. They told us that the abilities are being used when they clearly are not, and have since discreetly changed the wording on the site to remove any mention of the BOFF's originally promised unique abilities. Those actions do nothing to imply that a fix is coming.
Um... did you actually read that first post???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Hey guys! We wanted to all let you know that we've made a great discovery in researching the missing traits on the Borg Bridge Officers.

They actually are not even missing their skills. There is a bug involved here, but fortunately the bug is that those skills are not displaying on the character. The skills should be there, and should even be getting used by the bridge officer in fact.

We made a mention of this earlier in another thread, but we want to make absolutely sure to get the message out to everyone.

Thanks guys for your patience!