Lt. Commander
# 71
02-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Same here. My Borg & Ferengi bridge officers are nowhere to be found, "lost in the Amazon" & Cstore.
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Does any of this apply to the liberated Borg character? I do not have a Borg bridge officer but my character is a liberated Borg human do not see a means of using the nanites or other abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Um... did you actually read that first post???
Yes, I actually read the first post. Did you actually read my reply in which I stated that I had indeed read the first post???

I also read all the replies in this thread and others where users report that the abilities are not being used, which contradicts the first post which, again, I actually read. In my own experience, as well, I have not seen the abilities being used.

My concern is based on the fact that since acknowledging the bug (in the first post which I read), Cryptic has changed the description for the BOFF, which indicates to me that they're not going to fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 74
02-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Score 100
Yes, I actually read the first post. Did you actually read my reply in which I stated that I had indeed read the first post???

I also read all the replies in this thread and others where users report that the abilities are not being used, which contradicts the first post which, again, I actually read. In my own experience, as well, I have not seen the abilities being used.

My concern is based on the fact that since acknowledging the bug (in the first post which I read), Cryptic has changed the description for the BOFF, which indicates to me that they're not going to fix it.
If they are not going to fix it, that would be bad because it was something that was described as a feature so that people would preorder the collector edition of the game. People should get what they expected to get and if they do not get those things, it does not look good for the game company.
Lt. Commander
# 75
02-11-2010, 05:32 AM
well according to the patch notes this problem has been fixed.... Although I still dont see the correct skills?

*editi* corrections, The Borg bridge officer attributed to my Kligon Char is displaying the correct skills.

The Fed borg bridge officer I've already equipped is showing the old skills still and is using them.
Lt. Commander
# 76
02-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Great -.-

Yeah I kinda expected this.
Lt. Commander
# 77
02-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Score 100

your timeline is off, they did not post this thread, then change the BOFF. the original post acknowledges the borg should have this skill. if they did not, they would not have created this thread. i suggest re-reading it as cryptic acknowledges the borg should have those traits.
Lt. Commander
# 78
02-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillfearnoevil View Post
your timeline is off, they did not post this thread, then change the BOFF. the original post acknowledges the borg should have this skill. if they did not, they would not have created this thread. i suggest re-reading it as cryptic acknowledges the borg should have those traits.
they have also fixed those traits according to the patch notes. Which also appear to be half working for me. I can apply the borg BO with the correct skills to a Klingon character.

Federation still has the same messed up traits, for me anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 79
02-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Would it be possible to flag the borg bridge officer to allow them to use the borg eye implants from char creation?
Lt. Commander
# 80
02-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarlo
I don't think the issue is simple as a non display bug.

You say that the skills are there. I'm not sure that true.

The passive space skills don't show on my ship when the Borg BO is assigned. And no change when she's removed.

Also I have seen no evidence AT ALL that the ground abilities are secretly active. I have had the rest of my BOs set to passive and sent in the Borg BO without weapons or armor and all the did was punch and punch and punch.

Now im not saying that the traits are gonna make or break my BO but without them working properly she's almost a liability.
Pic of neural blast in action, pre-patch:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink