Lt. Commander
# 81
02-12-2010, 04:24 AM
Yeah, I've never seen that. Neither pre- nor post-patch.
Lt. Commander
# 82
02-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawz84
they have also fixed those traits according to the patch notes. Which also appear to be half working for me. I can apply the borg BO with the correct skills to a Klingon character.

Federation still has the same messed up traits, for me anyway.
My Federation Borg BO now has correct stats AND traits listed... So, thank you to Cryptic for following through and correcting this...
Lt. Commander
# 83
02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
The only Preorder 'perk' that was available during headstart was the playable Borg commander (because it was tied to the Lifetime subscription) All the other Preorder 'perks' were tied to the RETAIL keys...
I do not have the Borg BO but my character is a liberated Borg human. The Borg traits are listed but I do not see any difference, so it must be a very subtle difference.
Lt. Commander
# 84
02-12-2010, 11:48 PM
I just want to know how to claim my Borg. No replies on game tickets....
Lt. Commander
# 85
02-13-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
What about if we preordered our game from amazon and when we entered the code got the red capicitor instead of t borg bo
What you have to do is go in-game to your mini-map, and enter the Cryptic Store. You will find your Borg Bridge Officer there. I ordered my game from Amazon also, and that's where my Borg was.
Good Hunting...Carl
Lt. Commander
# 86
02-13-2010, 06:35 AM
What you have to do is go in-game to your mini-map, and enter the Cryptic Store. You will find your Borg Bridge Officer there. I ordered my game from Amazon also, and that's where my Borg was.
Good Hunting...Carl
Lt. Commander
# 87
02-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalHapa
I just want to know how to claim my Borg. No replies on game tickets....
If you want to claim your Borg bridge officer, the reply prior to mine tells you how.

I did not buy my game from Amazon, but one of the things I got for preordering a lifetime membership was a liberated Borg human as a character option (for my own character). If that is what you meant by "how to claim my Borg", then you just create a new Federation character and when it asks you to choose a species, look for "liberated Borg human" or similar and select it.

If I had a choice, I would have preferred the Borg as a bridge officer.
Lt. Commander
# 88
02-13-2010, 01:13 PM
"Connection to the login server timed out"
"Lost connection to the account server"

really? is that because you are using the same account server for both Champs and STO?
seriously ladies. lets get it together. i'm tired of getting booted from STO because of this stupid, easily adressed problem.

P.S. I will be heard.
Lt. Commander
# 89
02-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack-Daddy
Good Hunting...Carl
I have the same problem as him. Used the key I got from amazon, but all I got was a red matter capacitor and no Borg bridge office on the C Store.
Been waiting for 6 days for a GM to answer my ticket but still nothing...
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Also remember when you claim your Borg BOff it will show up in your inventory first, then after clicking on it it shows up where it is supposed to be on assignments. Another thing - hit join and not train by mistake.