Ensign
# 1 Multiphasic Event Daily?
03-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Hi all,

According to the Gamepedia, the Multiphasic Event is now available as a daily mission - http://sto.gamepedia.com/Calendar_event

can anyone please tell me where/who the contact to begin this mission is?

Cheers in advance.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-13-2014, 01:23 PM
This section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.

Bah..

R.R.W. NIGHTHAWK / R.R.W. CONDOR / R.R.W. NARADA
Captain
# 3
03-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpoman View Post
Hi all,

According to the Gamepedia, the Multiphasic Event is now available as a daily mission - http://sto.gamepedia.com/Calendar_event

can anyone please tell me where/who the contact to begin this mission is?

Cheers in advance.
It is listed in the regular mission ques with a new showing up with it.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Ensign
# 4
03-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridddickxxx View Post
This section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.

Bah..
Yes, but under the "Notes" column it does say "Now available as Daily mission". Unless of course this is old info and shouldn't say "now" anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
It is listed in the regular mission ques with a new showing up with it.
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
When I open the "Mission" window and go to the "Available" tab, there is no mission in that list for this. If there was, it would have been simple to find and I would not have needed to post on the forums asking about it.
Commander
# 5
03-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Its in the queue with stfs etc. The elite version doesn't seem to pay significantly better than the basic.
Commander
# 6
03-13-2014, 07:31 PM
The Multiphasic Event is the one where you fly around systems/exploration clusters and scan anomalies to collect datasamples and particle traces, where the 'event' part is that you get more datasamples than usual.
Are you saying that's in the PvE queues now? (I found nothing there that sounded like it, but maybe I missed something)
Commander
# 7
03-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Sorry was thinking of the new mirror universe event, didn't know people bothered with that scan this, race there type of thing anymore.
Ensign
# 8
03-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Very helpful, thanks. .