Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 14
# 1 Multiphasic Event Daily?
03-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Hi all,

According to the Gamepedia, the Multiphasic Event is now available as a daily mission - http://sto.gamepedia.com/Calendar_event

can anyone please tell me where/who the contact to begin this mission is?

Cheers in advance.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 472
# 2
03-13-2014, 01:23 PM
This section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.

Bah..


R.R.W. NIGHTHAWK / R.R.W. CONDOR / R.R.W. NARADA
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,210
# 3
03-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpoman View Post
Hi all,

According to the Gamepedia, the Multiphasic Event is now available as a daily mission - http://sto.gamepedia.com/Calendar_event

can anyone please tell me where/who the contact to begin this mission is?

Cheers in advance.
It is listed in the regular mission ques with a new showing up with it.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 14
# 4
03-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridddickxxx View Post
This section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.

Bah..
Yes, but under the "Notes" column it does say "Now available as Daily mission". Unless of course this is old info and shouldn't say "now" anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
It is listed in the regular mission ques with a new showing up with it.
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
When I open the "Mission" window and go to the "Available" tab, there is no mission in that list for this. If there was, it would have been simple to find and I would not have needed to post on the forums asking about it.
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 309
# 5
03-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Its in the queue with stfs etc. The elite version doesn't seem to pay significantly better than the basic.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 254
# 6
03-13-2014, 07:31 PM
The Multiphasic Event is the one where you fly around systems/exploration clusters and scan anomalies to collect datasamples and particle traces, where the 'event' part is that you get more datasamples than usual.
Are you saying that's in the PvE queues now? (I found nothing there that sounded like it, but maybe I missed something)
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 309
# 7
03-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Sorry was thinking of the new mirror universe event, didn't know people bothered with that scan this, race there type of thing anymore.
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 14
# 8
03-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Very helpful, thanks. .
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 AM.