Lt. Commander
# 1 Changing the Away Team members
02-05-2010, 04:07 PM
i searched, but could not find a direct answer to my question. it seems that you are expected to bring a team of four on Away Teams. if you have only two Boffs you get two security to fill out the team.

my question: having fours Boffs, if you do not think you will need all of them, is there a way to change the Away Team membership to bring two Boffs and two security?

tia...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 04:30 PM
You can change your away team when beaming down to any planet. It should come up with a popup asking you who you want to bring down and you can select your team from there. Also, in your Assignments tab in your character screen (U key by default) you can set your standard away team with the officers you would normally take if you don't change them in the popup when beaming down. This is the same screen where you set which officers you are putting into which bridge station.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 04:44 PM
thank you for the quick reply. i do not remember seeing any option except 'beam down now' and 'not now'. i will look more carefully next time ingame. the servers came up a bit ago so the bum rush on the servers should begin to dwindle soon.

ta...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:06 PM
You can choose different away team members, but I don't think you can choose to bring those red shirts once you have real officers to fill the vacancy ....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:29 PM
thnx for that. cannot check now cuz servers went down just after i got ingame. wonder where they colo their servers...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 02:04 PM
i did check and confirm that, although the K screen has an empty slot with Security as the last member of the standard away team, when i beam down on missions i can only select my BOfs now that i have four of them.

cheers...