Lt. Commander
# 1 "deadline" for the Borg-BO
02-05-2010, 05:22 PM
hello,

i bought the gold edition on 2nd this month via amazon but didn't get an email with my borg bo key, is it because i bought it to late (preorder something) or shall i write an email to amazon?

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irrererivan View Post
hello,

i bought the gold edition on 2nd this month via amazon but didn't get an email with my borg bo key, is it because i bought it to late (preorder something) or shall i write an email to amazon?

thanks
I do not think you will get one, sorry. They clearly wrote that you will just get it if you preordered before a certain date.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 06:02 PM
I had pre-ordered, and I just signed up and bought my lifetime subscription. Problem is my new computer will not be ready till tuesday. Will I have any problems redeaming my BO borg?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymo0829 View Post
I had pre-ordered, and I just signed up and bought my lifetime subscription. Problem is my new computer will not be ready till tuesday. Will I have any problems redeaming my BO borg?
As long as you entered your pre-order (beta) key, you should have no problems
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Borg BO is tied to the Retail Game code. You should have no problems.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 07:10 PM
cool. hopefully by tuesday night the borg officer is totally fixed
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 07:16 PM
only thing i'm worried about now is since I joinned the game and paid for the subscript out of fear of loosing the borg, how do I log in when I get the comp? do i just instal the game and then what? how do i link my subscript to the game? is it your log in from this site?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Your subscription info is stored under the "my account" section on the website, which is also linked in the STO Launcher. It's not stored locally on your computer.

Further more, I spoke to Amazon.com because of massize issues I am having (ended up getting the Atari DDE) - and they are giving me a my order from Amazon free - and they said they are still offer the Borg BO, even without pre-orders, until they are out of stock. As of now, they still have BORG BOs with their retail copies.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 07:27 PM
at least amazon is being cool with you. are there any of the other pre-release stuff that we can still get? I had heard something about the wrath of kahn uniforms. Is there a way to get them?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
at least amazon is being cool with you. are there any of the other pre-release stuff that we can still get? I had heard something about the wrath of kahn uniforms. Is there a way to get them?
They better be cool, lol - after the mess they created - charged my CC 50+ times for $0 - causing my CC to be deactivated for fraud suspicion - on top of that, because that happened, it never shipped (was suppose to have arrived on release day) - I mainly only wanted the Borg BO. But, I needed a retail key to ensure my STO stayed active - so I bought the Atari DDE, got some great thigns there + 500 Cryptic points. I then called Amazon and they agreed to send it free, iincluding no shipping fees.

And I'm nto sure about the other stuff, I think you have to contact the retailer for that info.