Lt. Commander
# 1 Quickest Method for Credits?
02-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Ok, I ranked up and got the T2 BoP which I love - but I really want to try a Raptor.

What is the quickest way of getting credits as a Klingon? I would appreciate any thoughts/tips on this.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Buy them from a credit farmer

Only way is to go to the Kalasa (sp) expanse do the spies of the federation mission and loot ship parts and sell the engines or shields sell for 2500 credits. Advantage is while you are doing this you can complete the mission and get some exploration badges for better equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
Buy them from a credit farmer

Only way is to go to the Kalasa (sp) expanse do the spies of the federation mission and loot ship parts and sell the engines or shields sell for 2500 credits. Advantage is while you are doing this you can complete the mission and get some exploration badges for better equipment.
I thought that might be it. I have run that mission a few times - I guess I'll do it a bit more. I think I am close to it now, thought there might be a more effective way though. Cheers! Appreciate the quick reply.

And I tell ya, I have gotten 10 + forum mails from those damn credit farmers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:05 PM
PvP? I have 500k credits at 29.. Few quests and mostly pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:08 PM
I do a lot of PVP (mostly that) but I dont' seem to make much credits. I make some, but heck, not a lot.

I know the Kahless Expanse you can collect enough fairly quick, if you don't mind grinding it out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 03:53 PM
I've had over 1 Million credits from just PvP and sellign vendor trash when I get bored and do the Klingon crappy PvP...

No klingon should ever be low on Credits, if you are you either arnt doing enough PvP or your doing somthign wrong liek buyign useless Whites or buying multiple ships that you dont need...

Not trying to be negative, but if you really need Credits teh best place to earn it is in PvP...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
I've had over 1 Million credits from just PvP and sellign vendor trash when I get bored and do the Klingon crappy PvP...

No klingon should ever be low on Credits, if you are you either arnt doing enough PvP or your doing somthign wrong liek buyign useless Whites or buying multiple ships that you dont need...

Not trying to be negative, but if you really need Credits teh best place to earn it is in PvP...
No no, I appreciate the reply.

So I have a question then - how exactly are you getting the most amount of credits when PVPing? Looting PVP kills? I must not be doing enough damage, as I never get the abilitiy to loot - or is it first come first serve? I think that's my issue. I'd appreciate some thought on that.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
No no, I appreciate the reply.

So I have a question then - how exactly are you getting the most amount of credits when PVPing? Looting PVP kills? I must not be doing enough damage, as I never get the abilitiy to loot - or is it first come first serve? I think that's my issue. I'd appreciate some thought on that.

Thanks!
I am not sure how space battles go, but in ground matches you get around 2,000+ energy credits per match in T2. It all adds up quite quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrishmal View Post
I am not sure how space battles go, but in ground matches you get around 2,000+ energy credits per match in T2. It all adds up quite quickly.
I'll try that method too. I don't do a lot of ground PVP, but definately will try it out.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Space PvP at T2 nets 1800-3300 creds depending on if you win and how much damage you do in the match. Basically win fights (emphasis on that) and do the most damage and that will maximize your credit intake.