Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Hi,

I claimed my Borg Bridge officer OK, but when it said 'alter appearance once for free or do it later' I just accepted the default and thought I'd come back to it later.

Well, now it's later, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get that interface back up so I can alter the appearance of this bridge officer...

Hints, tips, novelties, party tricks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-05-2010, 06:22 PM
On Earth spacedock there is a cardassian "tailor" that lets your customised your charater and your BOs, I think he's in the west area of the starbase
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:42 PM
There is also on on K7 in the Armory, stright back from the enterance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:56 PM
When you first get them you get a free uniform change then. My problem is it won't let me have them wear the Star Trek TOS uniforms but I guess that is how it works.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad68 View Post
When you first get them you get a free uniform change then. My problem is it won't let me have them wear the Star Trek TOS uniforms but I guess that is how it works.
TOS uniforms are bugged atm

males cannot select TOS badges
females cannot select skirts.
BOs cannot wear any TOS

there is a a known issues link in forum
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6 TOS Uniforms
02-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Which version gives the option to wear the TOS uniforms?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtrock714 View Post
Which version gives the option to wear the TOS uniforms?
Any version of the Digital Delux Edition.

Here is where all the bonus items are listed.
http://www.startrekonline.com/retail
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR455
TOS uniforms are bugged atm

males cannot select TOS badges
females cannot select skirts.
BOs cannot wear any TOS

there is a a known issues link in forum
Does this include TNG and DS9 unis for BOs, as well as the WoK uniform jacket? I can't put any of those on my BO and sometimes I get red text above my toon in the tailor while he's wearing the WoK uniform saying restricted items.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUE_The6BillionKgMan
Does this include TNG and DS9 unis for BOs, as well as the WoK uniform jacket? I can't put any of those on my BO and sometimes I get red text above my toon in the tailor while he's wearing the WoK uniform saying restricted items.

yes.

all bugged atm

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=103004

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=98535
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:34 PM.