Lt. Commander
# 1 need help with my subscription
03-17-2014, 01:16 AM
Hi everyone, I've just cancelled my subscription (after 850days) i would like to know which perks I'm going to loose. I've bought some extra account bank slots and I've got 14 toons. thanks for your help!

Why did I cancelled my subsciption after 850 days?

1 I've decided I'm going to save money for a LFT in 6 months

2 I'm a kdf player and i feel left behind

3 due to work I haven't got as much spare time as I used to have and with all these grinds going on....

To the devs:
I still like the game and if something good will be worth my money my credit card its ready for use.

What I (as a player) would like to see in STO:

BALANCED FACTIONS (same numbers of ships and so on...)

PVP open war zone or a total revamp of pvp (I've been a kdf player all this time because that was suppose to be the PVP oriented race)

unique traits and consoles restored

Bugs FIXING

QA testing done properly

Thanks for the reply!

english its not my 1st language I hope I haven't made too many errors
Captain
# 2
03-17-2014, 01:38 AM
I have had a 38 day subscription myself (payed only once). I did this to unlock all the extra bank slots, inventory slots, account bank slots and so on, as well as the character slot. As far as I understand it, I keep everything on my current characters. New characters won't have the same perks, and if I delete one character of the extra slot, I won't regain that slot.

You will keep all of your current unlocks on all of your characters though. So you will keep your ship unlocks, your slots and so on.

Basically, all that your fourteen toons loose is the 500 zen per month.

I'm hoping this answered your question.
Not knowing something isn't a sign of stupidity, not asking is.
WE NEED THE EXCELSIOR ERA BRIDGES INGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Undine of Ganalda - a forum light RP game
Proud leader of Delta Task Force
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2014, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmkota19 View Post
I have had a 38 day subscription myself (payed only once). I did this to unlock all the extra bank slots, inventory slots, account bank slots and so on, as well as the character slot. As far as I understand it, I keep everything on my current characters. New characters won't have the same perks, and if I delete one character of the extra slot, I won't regain that slot.

You will keep all of your current unlocks on all of your characters though. So you will keep your ship unlocks, your slots and so on.

Basically, all that your fourteen toons loose is the 500 zen per month.

I'm hoping this answered your question.

Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!
Captain
# 4
03-17-2014, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zix74itaelite View Post
Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!
You're welcome!
Captain
# 5
03-17-2014, 02:57 AM
You will not gain:
  • Any respec tokens, bank, inventory, and bridge officer slots for characters that haven't hit level 40 already.
  • The 500 Zen stipend anymore

You will lose:
  • Automatic dilithium refinement
  • 1 character slot if you have 3 characters or less. If you have more, you keep it, but if you delete a character, the slot will be gone
  • Same idea with foundry slots I believe
  • Advertisement removal in in game voice chat
  • Energy Credit limit of 1 billion, it will instead be 10 million. If you are at 10 million or over, you can't gain anymore and any you would get is lost.

The biggest one is probably the EC limit. If you are over 10 million, you should buy the EC expansion from the C Store.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Captain
# 6
03-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
You will not gain:
  • Any respec tokens, bank, inventory, and bridge officer slots for characters that haven't hit level 40 already.
  • The 500 Zen stipend anymore

You will lose:
  • Automatic dilithium refinement
  • 1 character slot if you have 3 characters or less. If you have more, you keep it, but if you delete a character, the slot will be gone
  • Same idea with foundry slots I believe
  • Advertisement removal in in game voice chat
  • Energy Credit limit of 1 billion, it will instead be 10 million. If you are at 10 million or over, you can't gain anymore and any you would get is lost.

The biggest one is probably the EC limit. If you are over 10 million, you should buy the EC expansion from the C Store.
You keep the Foundry slots. I can't tell anything about the 10 mill limit since I never have more then 2 mill........... I'm a poor guy, and I'm loving it. In game voice chat is hardly used anyway. As for the rest, true that.