Lt. Commander
# 1 Maintenance times
02-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I know you guys have to cover a large amount of people from a ****load of different countries but for the love of god STOP ****ING OVER THE AUSSIES when you set your maintenance times, it seems every time you guys do one its right in the middle of prime time AUS.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't think this downtime was scheduled, the server just crapped out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moom00 View Post
I know you guys have to cover a large amount of people from a ****load of different countries but for the love of god STOP ****ING OVER THE AUSSIES when you set your maintenance times, it seems every time you guys do one its right in the middle of prime time AUS.
HAHHAHAH you think they can keep the damn server up for *ANY* time zone?

this isn't choice on their part my friend, it's a crappy product and incompetent or incapable staff from development to launch to production environment
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:06 PM
its noon where i am. i dont think we can ***** about what time the server decides to choke. it doesnt matter what time, its ****ing off someone.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:08 PM
just be glad they are doing the updates and exterminating bugs.. they could be like the guys in charge of Vanguard who still can't get the rain particles to display properly in Vista after two years of complaints.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:08 PM
They have a saying in Kansas here in the USA...

If you don't like the tornadoes that come through here... move somewhere else.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Deaux
They have a saying in Kansas here in the USA...

If you don't like the tornadoes that come through here... move somewhere else.
If you can refund the money that I dumped into this piece of crap, great. If not, your comments are not a lot of help to me.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:12 PM
I'm disappointed but I'll throw out the cliche that this is still post launch and we shouldn't be too shocked. I think the real judgement should be on Cryptic's response, which so far seems to be quick in dealing with problems. They did announce new endgame content on the way, as well as a rush order of new servers. I'm not patronizing people upset, because I share your disappointment with problems like this server crash but at the same time Cryptic is working hard. I am really enjoying the game so far and think these problems are worth waiting out.
Lt. Commander
# 9 down time
02-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos23 View Post
I'm disappointed but I'll throw out the cliche that this is still post launch and we shouldn't be too shocked. I think the real judgement should be on Cryptic's response, which so far seems to be quick in dealing with problems. They did announce new endgame content on the way, as well as a rush order of new servers. I'm not patronizing people upset, because I share your disappointment with problems like this server crash but at the same time Cryptic is working hard. I am really enjoying the game so far and think these problems are worth waiting out.
Agreed
Enough said
Lt. Commander
Simply put... Cryptic, learn to manage your servers.... very poor job so far.. for a $300 game play, and $50 game..... you could do a better job.