Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkittin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkittin
Hi, I would PM you but it says "The mail service is currently down" when I try to click any links to do with private messages

At least on the UK version there is a code specially for the item:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4...ordercodew.png

I've blocked out the code from the screenshot but if there's any to email you or something with the code while the support ticket system is (also) down I could do that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramashek View Post
Yeah deathkittin, That's what I get too for that shield from D2D, it's exactly the same key as the preorder one entered to get into beta.
Another day and nothing from either Direct2Drive UK or Cryptic, please please someone sort this out I am not sure why this is perhaps they are sending out the same code to everyone (post above would seem to suggest that may be the case) or they sent me a duplicate one by accident or it's totally invalid or something I don't know. I have already contacted direct2drive.co.uk directly but they just gave me a form reply telling me how to enter the codes on the site even though I said I had entered the code and it did not work... And then ignored my reply pointing out I already said the code did not work all day so far... It would be great if someone at cryptic could look at this from their end to see what's going on with this code/Direct2Drive's codes they have been given/using.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bansama View Post
I too still don't have any of my D2D DDE bonuses, including the pre-order shield and I have applied both of the keys that I received from D2D.
1. Has anyone else, like bansama, put in both codes and not got anything?

2. Has anyone applied just the retail code from Direct2Drive without putting the bonus item code in and got the item?

3. Has anyone applied just the bonus item code from Direct2Drive without putting in the retail code and got the item?

I'm currently in camp 2 ( http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4...ordercodew.png ).

Thanks anyone, maybe we can try get a better picture of what the hell is going on with Direct2Drive, probably best to mention if you are using the international versions of their site too: I am using .co.uk
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:37 PM
I got all of mine
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiruman View Post
I got all of mine
This.........................
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:39 PM
I received mine from D2D UK, pretty sure it was the same bonus items. The retail code unlocked them and they were in the C-store to claim.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:40 PM
No issues here.

I used the preorder code for beta/headstart.

I entered retail key on release day.

I logged in, went to C-store and picked up my bonuses.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:42 PM
bonus item code?

all I got was a retail code and after applying everything was where it should be (char creator/c-store)
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:49 PM
I also ordered from US D2D. Put in my head start code, played beta, put in my retail code and didn't have anything in the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Just one point, there is no "bonus item code", there is a retail code that all bonuses are tied to, which was released on the 2nd; and the pre order code that was for open beta and head start access.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexCaliber View Post
Just one point, there is no "bonus item code", there is a retail code that all bonuses are tied to, which was released on the 2nd; and the pre order code that was for open beta and head start access.
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4...ordercodew.png

I also have an email sitting in my inbox with a subject of "Your Star Trek Online Preorder Item Preorder Bonus Item Registration Information" from do_not_reply@direct2drive.co.uk ("DO NOT SHARE this information with others or you may not be able to access your bonus items!") which is the same code on that page, the same code that does not actually give you the item as they advertise it will.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 12:00 PM
bump because this has now fallen several pages back, and I think D2D deserves it's own thread for the amount of problems they are causing people...