Lt. Commander
i was trying to read chats for grouping or join the chat with them, but those get lost so fast before i was able to read full quotes by varied players, and these spammers repeated with powerlevel services and in-game credits in every 2 seconds.

this will drive away many players getting fed up with junk spams and cancel monthly subscriptions.

if this not taken seriously, it will fall victim as Aions. dont buy or do any types of services from them or face a risk of running into hacked accounts.

these spammers just voliated EULA contracts.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:43 PM
If you right click and report them as spam, they will be blocked from your chat and Cryptic will close the account (if enough people report them). So far, I've found that there is usually only one username at a time that I need to block at a time, so its manageable.

However, if they start having many usernames spamming at the same time, it will be annoying to block them so often. I think Cryptic needs to make it expensive. For example, banning the entire game. At $50 a pop, its unlikely the spammers will keep spamming if they have to repurchase the game.