Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lieutenant
# 131
03-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
I don't count the earlier interior changes as they were minor and still crap. and in the basic form, it hasn't been changed, it's had some minor skin lifts but nothing else.

the external I'm also disappointed with because it's a 200 year old design, time to upgrade it by merging the old ESD (2009) with the current ESD.

and no this was not the most necessary of all, in its state right now ESD looks like some random Space Genre kitbash, but with the new one in tribble, it at least feels like 2409 Star Trek, the Medical bay looks like trek, the arrangement, the feeling it's STARFLEET in the right era.

it looks much bigger and a good thing too, I've got a feeling it will be a new integral part of STO n some way, maybe they'll introduce new mechanics, lounge with poker, or something like that.

the last interior update was necessary, this one makes ESD feel alive.

can't wait to see it finished and lit properly.
Lol Can you imagine playing poker with other players and betting EC, dilithium, or even items?
Lieutenant
# 132
03-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestargaze View Post
I hope we can visits the shuttle bay when its done. =) That would be cool!
It would be a great place to use for foundry missions, as well as maybe taking a shuttle to our embassy or maybe the UP Yards on Mars?