Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GALACTICWARLORD
Simply put... Cryptic, learn to manage your servers.... very poor job so far.. for a $300 game play, and $50 game..... you could do a better job.
AMEN - right with you
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 08:29 PM
I know Australia is not the major source of their income, but come on. 3 nights patching in our prime playing time of 9pm to 11pm is annoying. I know its just released and all that and Im happy to wait it out just frustrating. My concern is that once the initial bugs and patching is over they will maintain these times. I remember when WoW came out there was a solid 6 months of this. At least WoW has oceanic servers to account for this sort of thing.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleron
I know Australia is not the major source of their income, but come on. 3 nights patching in our prime playing time of 9pm to 11pm is annoying. I know its just released and all that and Im happy to wait it out just frustrating. My concern is that once the initial bugs and patching is over they will maintain these times. I remember when WoW came out there was a solid 6 months of this. At least WoW has oceanic servers to account for this sort of thing.
^ They're not patching. They just can't keep their crap product online and available.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamek View Post
AMEN - right with you
i also spent this much
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Some of you all need to seriously relax. It's been what, a few days? A little more if you got headstart. No MMORPGs that I have played have been perfect, particularly right after it's just been released. Bugs will be squashed and the game WILL run better and more smoothly. It doesn't make sense to be so judgmental and impatient when the game hasn't even been out for a MONTH
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthyasL View Post
Some of you all need to seriously relax. It's been what, a few days? A little more if you got headstart. No MMORPGs that I have played have been perfect, particularly right after it's just been released. Bugs will be squashed and the game WILL run better and more smoothly. It doesn't make sense to be so judgmental and impatient when the game hasn't even been out for a MONTH
Sorry, but when you shell out cash for a product you expect it to work. Indeed there needs to be lieniancy with any MMO launch, but this is getting silly.

Anyway I have already posted my thoughts on this topic in this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=103566