Lt. Commander
Looking for a quality fleet with perks.
Uniform. Ranks. Website. Internal Promotions. Fleet Missions. Rewards etc.

Any fleet, large or small will be considered.

No joke fleets such as 420 Fleet.

Currently a Commander 10.

So, what you got?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Hello, I am Fleet Admiral Jonathen Zander, Commanding Officer of Revelation Fleet. I would like to invite you to take a look at our fleet. We are a small but dedicated group of people. We currently offer 4 departments and 5 divisions to pick from. Each of our departments are design to facilitate an MMO game play style, PvE, PvP, or farming. We are a lite RP group, although RP is optional. We also offer the Revelation Fleet Reserves for those people who only plan to play casually. Revelation fleet could have everything you are looking for in a fleet. We look forward to hearing from you.

http://revelationfleet.info/forum

Thank You
Fleet Admiral Jonathen Zander
Fleet Commanding Officer
Revelation Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi there. I don't know if we are what you would be looking for, but you could always check us out and ask questions on our forums. http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ We are looking for more members and there are at least 5 players in the EST.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Please come by and take a look at Aurora Fleet.
I think we have what you are looking for, and more.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 10:49 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are mature, active, and above all friendly. i can go on and on about the wonderful aspects of our fleet but you can see for yourself at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
after you realise that we are one of the best fleets in the game you can apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php
Lt. Commander
# 6 The {UFP} Fleet
02-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Hey there Swingcat!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Fleet 187 has not currently began doing fleet missions but it is on the board and we are working toward that. We have several members who are enthusiastically trying to get that type of thing together. As for the other things you mentioned, I think we have those covered:
  • rank- check
  • structure- check
  • fleet promotions- check
  • vent- check
  • website- check
With all of those checks, you should check us out at fleet187.com . I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 10:26 PM

Please spend a few minutes on our website and check out LNR Fleet. We are getting close to the 250 member cap, so if you would like to join, please do so soon.

We are a Fleet/Guild that is founded on being inclusive. Here are some important facts you should know:

* Casual & mature - Anyone can join who will follow and help enforce our charter

* Stable - Established guild with over 6 years experience

* Multi-game guild - While many stay in a game (I'm a lifetimer) as you might move on to new games, so do others in LNR. Stay with the same gang as new games come out.

* PVP - For those interested, we have highly organized PVP teams and events

* Strong Leadership - Members can prove themselves and become highest ranking leaders through our election process - All of our leadership was elected -- they have proven their leadership

* You can be an officer - Join the STO Chapter now as a Member or Acting Director / Officer for a limited time. Elections for new Co-Leaders will hapen in the weeks to come, so get in now.

* Voice Chat - Private Vent server (only join if you want)

* Strong communication - Full featured website (over 100,000 posts), roster, forums, chat, image gallery, and more spend your game time ...gaming...discuss guild matters on the website

* Inclusive guild - not exclusive - We don't require you to be on at certain hours, play certain amount of time, or play a certain way...you play how you want to.

Please join us and learn what it is to be part of a legendary Guild.

www.GoLegend.com