Captain
Klingons have the city maybe they should update it one more time getting the acedemy there and visit the city if you like, but we need an starbase to all the stuff on the starbase just like the new ESD. same goes for new romulus they need a starbase to. For defending there portal and there homeworld.

So what would you say captains vote yes for an romulan and KDF Starbase...
Career Officer
# 2
03-17-2014, 03:14 AM
Sure... But then I want San-Fransisco on Earth as well, with all the nice little gimmicks...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 3
03-17-2014, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
Klingons have the city maybe they should update it one more time getting the acedemy there and visit the city if you like, but we need an starbase to all the stuff on the starbase just like the new ESD. same goes for new romulus they need a starbase to. For defending there portal and there homeworld.

So what would you say captains vote yes for an romulan and KDF Starbase...
Klingons have a shipyard, and New Romulus has the daily grind fleet.
Captain
# 4
03-17-2014, 03:17 AM
I don't really see what the point would be. Dyson Joint Command has everything you'll typically need at a starbase. The only thing it really lacks is a place to train BOffs. It even has this all on one floor with no loading screen between the bank/exchange and the shipyard. I'm personally surprised that I don't typically see more people there.

I would rather Devs focus on creating new, better content than going back just to tweak such things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwashington View Post
That's right it's going to be another K'vort thread!
Rihannsu
# 5
03-17-2014, 03:17 AM
No, because it would be redundant.

the starbase serves as the fed main social zone, the city as the kdf's and we have the small starbase for the shipyard. if you make a proper starbase then you need to fill it with all the banks and vendors and it then splits people between two social zones, or you gut the city down to nothing.

im not against expanding stuff, making it better but we dont need to add stuff just because its cool.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 6
03-17-2014, 03:19 AM
I'm fine with Klingon being different than Terrans. There's already a shipyard in orbit you can visit. I like the idea of having a whole city on a planet. I can only hope one day they do the same for Earth.
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Captain
# 7
03-17-2014, 03:49 AM
Point is like the feds have it now we need that on qnos !!!
KDF training needs to be for visit on Qnos, where it allready is the city needs to have houses so as a fleet shouldn't have a fleet name but it needs a house, so its not called fleet duras but it's named the house of duras, the battle place should be an place where you can challenge players all over the server and it needs a leader board so we can see who the strongest player is in the game...

But the shipyard needs to be an starbase so as a player can choose to be on the starbase or the planet. There are enough players so it's not like when you are down on either place you won't see anyone.

For the romulans the dyson sphere base is in the Delta Quadrant so how is it going to help the home world if it's under atack, Please tell me.

Also needless going back update stuff I don't believe thats true, I believe it is necesary to do this in anyway posible they upgraded old missions even some of them where breath taking and I had to do them 4 or 5 times to choose a nother option in the game play.
So I wouldn't say this is needless in anyway, I believe you need to see the bigger picture here. Also I agree for some who say build a city just to drink coffe and do stuff like gambling or play pool or snooker not all of us want to fight all the time. It would be nice to have an coference room on earth to go in with your fleet and have an meeting.

Or maybe an confrence room for diplomatic stuff it should be just allready there 3 years ago.
And now that they are doing stuff for season 9 or 10 I can't wait for the outcome of it .
And this MMORPG need some better textures not like the old ones so we like living back in the 80's .
Career Officer
# 8
03-17-2014, 03:53 AM
Quote:
KDF training needs to be for visit on Qnos, where it allready is the city needs to have houses so as a fleet shouldn't have a fleet name but it needs a house, so its not called fleet duras but it's named the house of duras, the battle place should be an place where you can challenge players all over the server and it needs a leader board so we can see who the strongest player is in the game...

But the shipyard needs to be an starbase so as a player can choose to be on the starbase or the planet. There are enough players so it's not like when you are down on either place you won't see anyone.

For the romulans the dyson sphere base is in the Delta Quadrant so how is it going to help the home world if it's under atack, Please tell me.

Also needless going back update stuff I don't believe thats true, I believe it is necesary to do this in anyway posible they upgraded old missions even some of them where breath taking and I had to do them 4 or 5 times to choose a nother option in the game play.
So I wouldn't say this is needless in anyway, I believe you need to see the bigger picture here. Also I agree for some who say build a city just to drink coffe and do stuff like gambling or play pool or snooker not all of us want to fight all the time. It would be nice to have an coference room on earth to go in with your fleet and have an meeting.

Or maybe an confrence room for diplomatic stuff it should be just allready there 3 years ago.
And now that they are doing stuff for season 9 or 10 I can't wait for the outcome of it .
And this MMORPG need some better textures not like the old ones so we like living back in the 80's .
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/MCn9lL94sxQ/maxresdefault.jpg

could someone translate this please?
Captain
# 9
03-17-2014, 03:56 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray

Last edited by askray; 03-17-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Captain
# 10
03-17-2014, 03:57 AM
Quote:

1. It's Qo'Nos, not qnos. Anyway, why do they NEED a Starbase? Firstly, there's LOTS of ships in orbit, more than enough to defend. Then they have to fight armies of Klingons. With NR, they don't have many resources do they?

P.S. The shipyard would have defenses as well, and THE SHIPYARD IS A STARBASE