Career Officer
# 11
03-17-2014, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
A translation into English would suffice, thank you very much.

Last edited by askray; 03-17-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Captain
# 12
03-17-2014, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
A translation into English would suffice, thank you very much.
It's unbelivable he can't even spell Qo'Nos right! qounos that and qnos this *epic nerdrage* IT'S QO'NOS DAMN IT!
Captain
# 13
03-17-2014, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Point is like the feds have it now we need that on qnos !!!
KDF training needs to be for visit on Qnos, where it allready is the city needs to have houses so as a fleet shouldn't have a fleet name but it needs a house, so its not called fleet duras but it's named the house of duras, the battle place should be an place where you can challenge players all over the server and it needs a leader board so we can see who the strongest player is in the game...

But the shipyard needs to be an starbase so as a player can choose to be on the starbase or the planet. There are enough players so it's not like when you are down on either place you won't see anyone.

For the romulans the dyson sphere base is in the Delta Quadrant so how is it going to help the home world if it's under atack, Please tell me.

Also needless going back update stuff I don't believe thats true, I believe it is necesary to do this in anyway posible they upgraded old missions even some of them where breath taking and I had to do them 4 or 5 times to choose a nother option in the game play.
So I wouldn't say this is needless in anyway, I believe you need to see the bigger picture here. Also I agree for some who say build a city just to drink coffe and do stuff like gambling or play pool or snooker not all of us want to fight all the time. It would be nice to have an coference room on earth to go in with your fleet and have an meeting.

Or maybe an confrence room for diplomatic stuff it should be just allready there 3 years ago.
And now that they are doing stuff for season 9 or 10 I can't wait for the outcome of it .
And this MMORPG need some better textures not like the old ones so we like living back in the 80's .
I'm always for more Klingon attention. Because it's my favored faction and it gets shafted again and again, and it seriously needs work.

That said: first city is the exception to rule the Klingon get stuff later or not at all, it HAD it's majored revamp and it is still among the most awesome maps in the game.
So no matter how often ppl ask for a esd like revamp , we already have it.
We do not need another one.
Is esd more practical then first city?
May be. But there are other kdf zones that are equally practical. And there were equally practical zones for the Feds before.

Not to mention that the kdf needs attention in other areas like ships and costume much more desperately,

Also: there is already a running thread on that exact subject, so may be moderation should merge them.
Support more story content in STO
Captain
# 14
03-17-2014, 04:18 AM
"Because the Feds have it." This is never a good reason for anything.

First City is just fine the way it is. You may not have been here long enough to remember the old First City. Which was terrible in layout, artwork, you name it. While the new ESD will do wonders for the Feds, I do not think rearranging First City and giving the KDF a new starbase, just because the Feds are going to get an ESD revamp, is needed. And the ESD revamp really is needed. Those series of maps are perfectly awful and starting to look very very dated. Not to mention the loading screen nonsense every time someone want to move to/from the Fed shipyard.

While I am all for the Klingon faction getting some attention, in this case I think it should be left as is.
Career Officer
# 15
03-17-2014, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaster29 View Post
It's unbelivable he can't even spell Qo'Nos right! qounos that and qnos this *epic nerdrage* IT'S QO'NOS DAMN IT!
Nah, spelling is not really an issue for me.
And I'm not too touchy with some sentence building since English is not my first language and I know I was not so good at writing it a few yeas back either.
But one thing they hammered into us at school was "keep your sentences short".
Especially when you're not so good at structure and grammar it helps keep the meaning of your words clear. That would already help a lot here.
With the OP I have to guess what most of the sentences mean because you can read them in too many ways.
Rihannsu
# 16
03-17-2014, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaster29 View Post
It's unbelivable he can't even spell Qo'Nos right!
I would not normally be this pedantic, especially a I spell things badly myself but if you are going to correct someone, be sure you get it right.

It's a capital S, not N

Qo'noS.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 17
03-17-2014, 04:45 AM
Nopes. Klingons never stay in starbase just for mingle. They always go to the dark corners of Qo'noS and visit Orion madams' homes.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Captain
# 18
03-17-2014, 05:10 AM
Quote:
KDF training needs to be for visit on Qnos, where it allready is the city needs to have houses so as a fleet shouldn't have a fleet name but it needs a house, so its not called fleet duras but it's named the house of duras, the battle place should be an place where you can challenge players all over the server and it needs a leader board so we can see who the strongest player is in the game...

But the shipyard needs to be an starbase so as a player can choose to be on the starbase or the planet. There are enough players so it's not like when you are down on either place you won't see anyone.

For the romulans the dyson sphere base is in the Delta Quadrant so how is it going to help the home world if it's under atack, Please tell me.

Also needless going back update stuff I don't believe thats true, I believe it is necesary to do this in anyway posible they upgraded old missions even some of them where breath taking and I had to do them 4 or 5 times to choose a nother option in the game play.
So I wouldn't say this is needless in anyway, I believe you need to see the bigger picture here. Also I agree for some who say build a city just to drink coffe and do stuff like gambling or play pool or snooker not all of us want to fight all the time. It would be nice to have an coference room on earth to go in with your fleet and have an meeting.

Or maybe an confrence room for diplomatic stuff it should be just allready there 3 years ago.
And now that they are doing stuff for season 9 or 10 I can't wait for the outcome of it .
And this MMORPG need some better textures not like the old ones so we like living back in the 80's .

Some basic grammar classes are called for here, I think.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 19
03-17-2014, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Point is: What KDF /Rom have on their respective homeworlds, Starfleet only has in space.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 20
03-17-2014, 05:33 AM
In Trek (shows and films) Earth had their Space Dock. Qo'nos never had a space dock (of sorts) though it did have the Ty'Go'Kor Facilities (I figured they were more defensive outposts anyway).

First City does for the KDF what Earth Space Dock does for the FED. There is no need for a KDF Starbase. What I would like however is, from the moment you warp in to your allied zone, an automatic option to beam to location x; the KDF for example have to fly all the way to the planet/shipyard base before they can beam over. It's unnecessary.