Captain
# 31
03-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
Nopes. Klingons never stay in starbase just for mingle. They always go to the dark corners of Qo'noS and visit Orion madams' homes.
And have some 'action'.
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
03-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
So what would you say captains vote yes for an romulan and KDF Starbase...
/unsigned

Let's pass on this waste and put the dev effort into something that's actually needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Blog
While we are removing part of the game, we hope that this improves the overall quality of STO.
-facepalm-
Commander
# 33
03-17-2014, 05:19 PM
I think Qo'noS first city Is one of the most dynamic and interesting hubs in the game, short of giving us a more acessable exchange console I say leave it as is. Actually adding the option to beam to the planet or academy a little closer to the player entry point (a'la esd) would be welcome from this player.
Also yes the guy spelled it wrong, but if not an native english speaker just inform him politely of his mistake, do not berate him. And I will say I have seen the "qnos" abbreviation used in chat several times, its just easier to type. (Lol,FAW,ESD) just a few I can be arsed to write. If in game chat this would be fine, I've not seen anyone bother to correct anyone yet as most just assume its an abbreviation.
Captain
# 34
03-24-2014, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
This is unfair because I didn't say the person was dumb !!! I said I couldn't tranlate it to dumb people. I never said someone was dumb so the violation is not valid.

Thank you
Captain
# 35
03-25-2014, 10:35 AM
I will say just for the sake of convenience, Bank and Mail consoles and maybe even an Exchange console somewhere on the shipyard would not go amiss.
One thing I do not like about Qo'noS is how everything is so spread out. The amount of running around needed between the transporter to the shipyard and the Exchange and Bank area is ridiculous.
They made a point of putting the shipyard within walking distance of Mail, Bank and Exchange terminals without having to zone for the new ESD because it is more convenient, they may not have time to completely redesign the Klingon and Romulan capitals put it shouldn't take too much effort to strategically place a few consoles where it would be convenient for players.
There is enough room on the Klingon Space station for such consoles and the shuttle area on New Romulus being a mostly vast empty space has plenty of room. With that players could have ready access to shipyard facilities as well as Bank, Mail and possibly Exchange options without having to change zones and run around willy nilly.
It's no revamp, but it certainly would be a more convenient arrangement.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........

Last edited by maxvitor; 03-25-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Captain
# 36
03-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
I will say just for the sake of convenience, Bank and Mail consoles and maybe even an Exchange console somewhere on the shipyard would not go amiss.
That would be a welcome addition, but my Orion usually just hangs out at DS9. (As do all my captains really) Qo'nos is fine how it is for now, but a graphical/convenience update wouldn't make me sad.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.