Lt. Commander
So I got a couple deltaco trial codes and downloaded the game, had a great time so far and want to subscribe but...

My question, do I have to buy the game before I subscribe? I have no problem subscribing for $14 a month but I'm not paying $50 in addition.

Thanks in advance.

The Gorn.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Yes, you must buy the game and enter the key that comes i the box(or email) before you can subscribe. You also get 1 free month playtime with the game, so its actually $35 for the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLRetsam
Yes, you must buy the game and enter the key that comes i the box(or email) before you can subscribe. You also get 1 free month playtime with the game, so its actually $35 for the game.
Thanks for the response. You answered what I was wondering (you must buy the game and enter the key that comes i the box).

Thats too bad. Some will say it's only $50 just pay it or call me a cheapskate etc. I just feel they are going to make a lot of money on this game/franchise on subscriptions alone in the first year. I just feel there is no need to charge for the download/initial software in this day and age.

Hopefully they change it soon. Have fun fans. See you soon in game hopefully.