Lt. Commander
I know every new game starts with flames and unexpected bugs, but over all, I love my experience in STO. I have talked four members of my family into trying it and now they all want it. Two of them were not even gamers but they are now lol.

Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 04:02 PM
I echo this sentiment. Nice to find a slightly more mature, and rather peaceful (from the person to person interaction perspective) way to spend the days, rather than dealing with children, or more of the same just on a cheaper budget displayed in so many other MMOs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperC
I know every new game starts with flames and unexpected bugs, but over all, I love my experience in STO. I have talked four members of my family into trying it and now they all want it. Two of them were not even gamers but they are now lol.

positive is gooooood!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 04:45 PM
I love the game too :-)

and hope it gets even better with more content and stuff over time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doh123 View Post
I love the game too :-)

and hope it gets even better with more content and stuff over time.
your avatar looks like a man kissing a dog on the mouth

also i love this game too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
your avatar looks like a man kissing a dog on the mouth

also i love this game too.
moof!

Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 04:38 AM
Agreed. I think this is a great game, and in pretty darned good shape for the first week after launch.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Yes considering this is week one it is pretty good. Still rough in some spots but lots of room for future development.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 05:18 AM
I'm enjoying this game as well. When I started Open Beta, I had some reservations, but as time progress and things got better, I found myself getting hooked. So much so that I dropped my subs to EQ2 and LOTRO, and removed them from my system. Sure, there's some issues to work out, but it seems that Cryptic is doing their best to do so. And, while I've never been a huge fan of the one-server way of doing things, it seems to be working all right for this game, and that's fine by me.

With my CE, I got some trial codes. One went to my youngest daughter, a very die-hard EQ2 player, and she's now thinking of leaving that game. Another went to a good friend, and hopefully he'll convert as well.