It's Friday by the way.
No it is actually Saturday.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klownkill View Post
No it is actually Saturday.
Just as an example a friend of mine is working 12 hour shifts. He genuinely wants to play ,but between his wife and kids tomorrow at the time the server will be down will be literally his first chance.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgate View Post
Just as an example a friend of mine is working 12 hour shifts. He genuinely wants to play ,but between his wife and kids tomorrow at the time the server will be down will be literally his first chance.
Oh noes, the world is verey large and encompases many times zones, someone will allways get screwed and someone will always complain, they did the best they could, it is what it is, move on
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Um... I know the Front Page says "...Scheduled Maintenance..." But the fact is that part of the server cluster had crashed. I say this because I couldn't zone, or type anything in Chat, or turn in a mission, or do much of anything except fly around in Sector Space. What I was able to do was file a "bug report". And my guess is that when they got a tidal wave of reports coming in they decided to act...

So I approve. Despite the fact that I really just want to log on and go get a new ship. Being logged in and unable to do so was torturing me! :p