Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Fat cat noises? The scandal!

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out—a little house cleaning, if you will. The first thing I want to bring up is that we must test the assumptions that underlie Lord_Rommel's prognoses. If we fail then all of our sacrifices and all of the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors will have been in vain. The key is to realize that if we take Lord_Rommel's bunco games to their logical conclusion, we see that in the immediate years ahead, Lord_Rommel will channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on his counter-productive, self-pitying propositions. He wants to place intrusive heresiarchs at the head of a nationwide kakistocracy, even though, for most people, this desire is neither necessary nor instinctive. An equal but opposite observation is that he attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, Lord_Rommel calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, he says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does Lord_Rommel say such things? That happens to be a matter on which I do not care to venture either an opinion or a guess. I do, however, feel that I should state that Lord_Rommel ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: One positive outcome of the Law of Unintended Consequences is that if we address the continued social injustice shown by coprophagous scum then Lord_Rommel won't be able to lionize impolitic hermits of one sort or another.

Fact: The Orwellian implications of his views are clear.

Fact: He serves up his contumelious form of credentialism as intellectual fast food for his resentful habitués.

In addition, he hates you—yes, you, because you, like me, want to throw down the gauntlet and challenge his faithfuls to take away as many of his opportunities for mischief as possible. Although "tolerance" means tolerance of all, not only of a select few, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not Lord_Rommel approves, we will continue to be heard.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 09:03 PM
I Blame CHAT for waiting on server to come back up, till then the blame game continues:

In this letter I plan to cite some of CHAT's more topical crimes and let you, the reader, decide for yourself how to react. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. Consider the issue of impertinent-to-the-core Pyrrhonism. Everyone agrees that CHAT refuses to do anything for itself, but there are still some spleeny despots out there who doubt that evil prevails when good people do nothing. To them I say: CHAT will probably respond to this letter just like it responds to all criticism. It will put me down as "cocky" or "heartless". That's its standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about it except the most fawning praise.

At one point, I actually believed that CHAT would stop being so unbridled. Silly me. Whenever I confront CHAT about its humorless mottos, it either tells me that I don't understand it or feeds me some meaningless mumbo-jumbo about extremism. For that reason, it's unequivocally astounding that CHAT has somehow found a way to work the words "superultrafrostified" and "philodestructiveness" into its warnings. However, you may find it even more astounding that the ruffianism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, bilious attack on progressive ideas. To end on a more positive note: CHAT should stop and savor life, not usher in the rule of the Antichrist and the apocalyptic end times.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Although I generally believe that the less said about Lord_Rommel, the better, I do feel obligated to say a few things about Lord_Rommel's insensate diatribes. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Lord_Rommel actually concerned about any of us or does it just want to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom? After reading this letter, you'll sincerely find it's the latter. Don't kid yourself: Lord_Rommel's canards will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to keep the faith. We ought to spread the word that if it had done its homework, it'd know that it says that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Hey, Lord_Rommel, how about telling us the truth for once?

Lord_Rommel maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of incriminating information about everyone it distrusts, to use as a potential weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that if Lord_Rommel gets its way, none of us will be able to remind it about the concept of truth in advertising. Therefore, we must not let Lord_Rommel galvanize an uneducated hysteria, a large-scale version of the unstable mentality that can intensify or perpetuate nihilism.

Next time, Lord_Rommel, you may want to check your facts correctly. For all Lord_Rommel's bombast about freedom, liberty, and tolerance, it still wants to shove the nation towards alcoholism. To be more pedantic about it, it claims that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. Well, I beg to differ. Although ordinary men and women want to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Lord_Rommel's actions, Lord_Rommel wants to enable what I call verbally incontinent, evil skivers to punch above their weight. This incongruity reveals that its propositions are designed to deny citizens the ability to become informed about the destruction that it is capable of. And they're working; they're having the desired effect. Lord_Rommel says that its vices are the only true virtues. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. Okay, there's no reason for me to be contumacious, so I'll leave you with this concept: One relevant maxim that I hope you'll remember is, "Lord_Rommel's magic-bullet explanations are a cesspool of Chekism".
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 09:12 PM
There are many problems with Mr. Hairy Man Back's schemes. The one that's the most blatant, and the one that I will limit my discussion to, is related to his overt support of immoralism. It is worth noting at the outset that Hairy is an uncontrollable pudibund-type. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: "Hairy Man Back" has become a byword for treachery and deceit. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Hairy tried to distort and trivialize the debate surrounding radicalism. In Hairy's quest to set the wolf to mind the sheep he has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

Even Hairy's least scary surrogates supplement their already-generous incomes by selling contraband on the black market. Think I'm exaggerating? Just ask any of the most valuable members of our community and they'll all tell you how the same pattern of guilt-by-association practiced by Hairy's apparatchiks can be found in Hairy's ideals. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that whenever I ask Hairy for proof of his claim that divine ichor flows through his veins, he runs and hides. Yes, I could add that he is every bit as impetuous as shallow yobbos, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that there may be absolutely nothing we can do to prevent Hairy from making good on his word to utilize legal, above-ground organizing in combination with illegal, underground tactics to take rights away from individuals whom only Hairy perceives as imprudent. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by Hairy's allies, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to take personal action and brush away the cobwebs of fogyism.

It may seem at first that it can be distinguished only with difficulty which of Hairy's winged monkeys act out of inner stupidity or incompetence and which only pretend to for whatever rabid, amoral reason. When we descend to details, however, we see that for the nonce, he is content to emphasize the negative in our lives instead of accentuating the positive. But in a lustrum or two, he will leach integrity and honor from our souls. On a more pedestrian level, if we can understand what has caused the current plague of the most chauvinistic drunks you'll ever see, I believe that we can then shatter the illusion that human life is expendable. Several things Hairy has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Now that you've heard what I've had to say, I want you to think about it. And I want you to join me and offer a framework for discussion so that we can more quickly reach a consensus.

Please note that I see this as a funny game and it is not intended to harm anyone (except an over inflated ego, for which I must then shoot down with out fail)...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 10:31 PM
I blame all of you for making me read so damn much.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Its just so damn funny though! Some of them actually make some sense on a couple of levels with certain people... you know who you are.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBatman View Post
I blame all of you for making me read so damn much.
I do not blame you. I agree with your statement.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-06-2010, 01:55 AM
I blame JonathanMax for not blaming anyone but agree...reading so dam much, made you laugh I bet.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-06-2010, 02:56 AM
i blame the person above, his avatar is going for my breasteses!!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I blame LUCUTUS not realizing it's an ALIEN MIND MELD lol