Lt. Commander
# 1 really guys, calm down
02-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Not getting to play for a few hours is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! I know, some of you are POed because this is the only time you get to play. Think of it this way, the sooner these bugs get fixed, the more time you'll have later.

I can't complain about this downtime. I needed the break. I have eyes that I think may look like a fly's they're so buggy.

All i have to say is, the game has issues, like all Online ones do. Cryptic is *supposedly* working on it. I'd rather they work on it than tell me what happened right now. Fix it, then tell us why it happened. I would like a new statement other than "The servers have gone down, keep an eye out, blah blah blah." It's old, it's annoying, and it lies because they NEVER post updates, just close the thread when it's over.

So, just chill out. Have a drink and a smile and GO DO SOMETHING ELSE UNTIL THE SERVERS COME BACK! You guys have to have something else to do than play STO and troll the boards....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Forum trolls are funny when you consider the game has been out for less than a month.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekochan
Not getting to play for a few hours is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! I know, some of you are POed because this is the only time you get to play. Think of it this way, the sooner these bugs get fixed, the more time you'll have later.

I can't complain about this downtime. I needed the break. I have eyes that I think may look like a fly's they're so buggy.

All i have to say is, the game has issues, like all Online ones do. Cryptic is *supposedly* working on it. I'd rather they work on it than tell me what happened right now. Fix it, then tell us why it happened. I would like a new statement other than "The servers have gone down, keep an eye out, blah blah blah." It's old, it's annoying, and it lies because they NEVER post updates, just close the thread when it's over.

So, just chill out. Have a drink and a smile and GO DO SOMETHING ELSE UNTIL THE SERVERS COME BACK! You guys have to have something else to do than play STO and troll the boards....
I'll be happy to calm down when you refund my money.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamek View Post
How about you go troll another forum, calm down for the sake of your own blood pressure, give the game a month before you decide it's a lost cause, and learn what a "sunk cost" means?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthyasL View Post
Forum trolls are funny when you consider the game has been out for less than a month.
I can agree with the 'calm down' request, but I AM a bit bummed out that I can't play. I'd pretty much set up the entire night to play. Kids sleep, wife drunk, beer in hand, and no game to play. oh well. I'll give it till midnight est and calling it a night.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamek View Post
Konekochan has your money? :-p
Lt. Commander
# 7
Just cause you have pieces of **** for eyes doesn't mean the rest of us need to be punished. YOU can go take a break and we'd play all the time if we could.
Lt. Commander
# 8
all the *****ing moaning and whining is a sign that they like the game. I mean really like it. Its a crack adiction type of like.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthyasL View Post
How about you go troll another forum, calm down for the sake of your own blood pressure, give the game a month before you decide it's a lost cause, and learn what a "sunk cost" means?
Excuse me...are you a customer service representative from Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonRrain View Post
I can agree with the 'calm down' request, but I AM a bit bummed out that I can't play. I'd pretty much set up the entire night to play. Kids sleep, wife drunk, beer in hand, and no game to play. oh well. I'll give it till midnight est and calling it a night.
Just think...when you wake up in the morning, the servers will be down again.