Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLegg1973 View Post
i'm sure they got there top minds working on your response right now

Even though i'm sure there are more important things too fix like server Stability

But good Job focusing on the Major issues
are you still trying to troll? go read a few trolls posts and get back to me
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThraxx
are you still trying to troll? go read a few trolls posts and get back to me
Ummm that made no sense but then again this is from someone who started the Topic

So cryptic are you Stealing from me
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
like it says i paid for my DDE for two things the NX prefix which i have and Tos uniforms which i sort of have. its three days past launch. No Tos uniforms for my BOS no skirts. are you stealing from me?
Considering your tone i would steal everything from you..even your undies and leave you on street naked. That would teach you a lesson.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLegg1973 View Post
So cryptic are you Stealing from me
That depends on if cryptic entered into a contract where you would provide them with money and they would provide you with virtual mini-skirts and you gave them the money and they DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE DAMN MINISKIRTS LIKE THEY ARE OBLIGATED TO UNDER THE PURCHASE TERMS
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
idiots aside.

cryptic give me a proper response?
Why dont you stfu and let them get the GD game stable before you start ranting about wanting to jer...Mess with your female chars skirt ...

Its for looks' no real point not to mention they already stated they are working to fix it.

I can think of 15 HUGE bugs in game play that need to be fixed before a fking skirt does.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
give them time. they will get it to you.
you payed for the game and got a bonus item.. you did not pay for the bonus item, since your game, that contains said bonus item, is the same price as versions of the game that contain no bonus item.

since you're being all legal, you have to cryptic 'reasonable time to deliver the item' anyways, which given the nature of software development, could be argued to be 60 days from purchase..

simmer down, and wait.. you'll get your silly skirts.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
like it says i paid for my DDE for two things the NX prefix which i have and Tos uniforms which i sort of have. its three days past launch. No Tos uniforms for my BOS no skirts. are you stealing from me?
Dont worry CaptainThraxx, there is one thing cryptic cant steal from you, and that is your intelligence....

because you don't have any.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
Considering your tone i would steal everything from you..even your undies and leave you on street naked. That would teach you a lesson.
i have no tone its typed. you cant have a tone in print.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
My bad, sorry. If you want me to stop stealing your money, please PM me your credit card and bank information, along with your SSN for verification purposes.
I also know i Nigerian Prince i can set you up with if you want to get rich.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
i have no tone its typed. you cant have a tone in print.
I can sense a very angry tone.