Lt. Commander
# 1 Closed tickets
02-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Just curious, did anyone else get the following generic response to their ticket and have it closed?

Greetings, We regret the delay in responding to your ticket. Most issues received at the same time as your ticket have already been resolved, either through internal work and game patches, or the conclusion of the Star Trek Online Open Beta and Head Start events. Some other issues that you may be able to resolve yourself include: - Not receiving your Retail Game Key - Contact your retailer, Cryptic Studios does not provide retail keys (any purchase made on Atari.com should be directed to: Email: webhelp@digitalriver.com 24/7 or for Phone support: 1-800-310-2850 ) - Unable to locate your Pre-Order bonus items in the C-Store or during character creation - Make certain that you have entered the Retail Key from the location the Pre-Order bonus is offered (If your Gamestop Starship is still missing, make sure that your Gamestop retail key has been entered to your account) - If you are having a question about a game function or basic technical issue - please check the forums as a first step (http://forums.startrekonline.com/). Our community is always willing to help out! - If you submitted a ticket regarding trouble purchasing a Lifetime and/or 12 month subscriptions before February 1, 2010 11:59PM PST expiration, please submit a new ticket and we will review your account(s) to determine your status. If your issue has not yet been resolved, please reply to this email with any additional information that may assist us in responding quickly. Your account name, the name of any retailer involved and your payment method will provide the most assistance for Billing Issues. We appreciate your time and interest in Star Trek Online. Live long and prosper, The Cryptic Studios Support Team

My issue was not related to any part of the reponse. I also can not create a new ticket it seems. I try and it says the ticket was submitted but it does not show in my open ticket queue.

I did send GM_Marauder and Phoxe a PM but I am not sure if it was successful since it may have the same problem as submitting a ticket and often I get "The mail Server is down" so I decided to post here as well in hopes they see it and to see if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah, and my ticket was for something the Billing and Support FAQ suggested to open, so I just re-submitted it asking that they perhaps read the ticket before dismissing it. I'm hopeful they will. If not, I'll keep re-posting it. It's about all I can do, or I could try to be an ass about it. I don't like the second option, so I'll keep doing my first one. I imagine they have hundreds of thousands of tickets to sort out. I can live with it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 10:23 PM
So far their support is the worst ive ever seen in any game ever, i have had only minor issues ive chosen to live with but am seriously not looking forward to having any real issues.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 10:24 PM
I really hope I don't get that. Most of my pre order stuff is working(all but one and i'm going to buy the DDE soon. I just want my Borg BoF, i paid for it!