Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
The STO servers are down. Thats okay with me. I can live with it. Not the end of the world, but I can understand some people complaining. After all, we are all paying to play this game and when it doesnt even let you log in that can very frustrating. To all those frustrated, you have my sympathies.

What I can NOT stomach is the apologists. The people who flame the complainers. The people who say, " The server is down deal with it and stfu! " or " Stop QQing, its just like other MMOs".

And to my eyes it seems to me they are DEFENDING the server being down.

I have a solution. Anyone that flames people complaining about the servers being down, or defends the situation should not be allowed server access! See, they support the game even when it doesnt WORK! Let them keep paying a subscription! Cryptic, GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

As for the rest of us, who range from somewhat dissapointed, to extremely angry, please do your best to get the servers stable and running so we can enjoy your game.

And let those who SUPPORT THE SERVER BEING DOWN, enjoy what they enjoy most. Not playing.

PLUS, this allows more room and server stability since there's less people playing! See? EVERYONE WINS! WOOOO!
Please remove the color from your post. It's ruining my forum immersion.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 09:20 PM
indeed, the colour you are using isnt forum canon
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Whatever you need to do to past the time, I guess.

It is true than many who complain about the servers being down get a bit of naplam in undesirable places, but in a great many cases they are not exactly making a case for more stable servers, just that Cryptic is staffed by idiots or they own the company due to the $15 a month they haven't paid yet or just yelling for the sake of yelling and thus attract the flames that they get.

A couple of good post that I read regarding the server outages actually were worth reading and although I still wasn't in complete agreement with them, I still felt that they presented their case and what they expected should be done without the vitriol that only a two year old throwing a tantrum would scream out to the world that others have put out there.

There is a symbiotic or maybe a parasitic relationship between the pair and they will always co-exist whether they know it or not, and putting a thread out there in Neon Blue certainly isn't helping the case and just draws them over here to flame you.

Just my lil' ole opinion here, that's all.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Quote:
The STO servers are down. Thats okay with me. I can live with it. Not the end of the world, but I can understand some people complaining. After all, we are all paying to play this game and when it doesnt even let you log in that can very frustrating. To all those frustrated, you have my sympathies.

What I can NOT stomach is the apologists. The people who flame the complainers. The people who say, " The server is down deal with it and stfu! " or " Stop QQing, its just like other MMOs".

And to my eyes it seems to me they are DEFENDING the server being down.

I have a solution. Anyone that flames people complaining about the servers being down, or defends the situation should not be allowed server access! See, they support the game even when it doesnt WORK! Let them keep paying a subscription! Cryptic, GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

As for the rest of us, who range from somewhat dissapointed, to extremely angry, please do your best to get the servers stable and running so we can enjoy your game.

And let those who SUPPORT THE SERVER BEING DOWN, enjoy what they enjoy most. Not playing.

PLUS, this allows more room and server stability since there's less people playing! See? EVERYONE WINS! WOOOO!
Smurfy post dude!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 09:25 PM
There are dozens of people who post in blue that Ive seen on the forums. And if THATS the best you guys have got Im not impressed.

No intelligent responses. Just talking about my post being in blue. Ive seen posts in yellow, orange, BLUE, green, red.

I can post in any color Id like folks. Been doing it for a long time.

I find it hilarious that the most that some people have gotten out of the post is that......its BLUE! Wow. Yea. Blows the mind doesnt it.

My first response to the post was some guy commenting on the color and then talking about touching himself. Forgive if Im not impressed.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
I see that the OP has been eating the tribble droppings again......
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:

My first response to the post was some guy commenting on the color and then talking about touching himself. Forgive if Im not impressed. [/color]
Sounds like a pretty powerful post, if you made him do that. Awe inspiring even.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 09:28 PM
TC, stop posting useless topics and go play. The servers are up, you know?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
There are dozens of people who post in blue that Ive seen on the forums. And if THATS the best you guys have got Im not impressed.

No intelligent responses. Just talking about my post being in blue. Ive seen posts in yellow, orange, BLUE, green, red.

I can post in any color Id like folks. Been doing it for a long time.

I find it hilarious that the most that some people have gotten out of the post is that......its BLUE! Wow. Yea. Blows the mind doesnt it.

My first response to the post was some guy commenting on the color and then talking about touching himself. Forgive if Im not impressed.
Huh? who said i was trying to impress you?
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Agreed. No server access.

Btw, those poor poor monthers are paying for this by the month.

They should be recompensed for this down time, it's costing them
money.

:p