Lt. Commander
# 1 Whoooops
02-05-2010, 09:17 PM
ok,

i didnt play beta or get headstart......i bought this game last night online, downloaded it and installed this morning so i could play what i had hoped was going to be the BEST MMO ever.....boy did i get suckered.

i've been playing MMO's since the early days of UO....i've participated in countless beta tests (crosses fingers for TOR acceptance)....i've seen every type of launch from perfect to less than perfect (SWG anyone?) and i have to say that this has got to be the BIGGEST disappointment of ALL time.

perhaps it's because i had such high hopes being a huge fan of the franchise ( watched TOS when i was a kid, Kirk is my hero)...but OMG this is dissapointing.

you can flame me all you want ( i really dont give a flying **** ) but anyone who says "this is how games launch" is a ******. there seriously is NOTHING to do in this game....it's horrible. oh well nothing to do but delete and wait patiently for SW:TOR

.....and NO YOU CANT HAVE MY STUFF!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:18 PM
...you going to tell us what was so disappointing or... ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Paynicus
...you going to tell us what was so disappointing or... ?
I doubt it, its just more trolling trying for a ban.
Lt. Commander
# 4 sure
02-05-2010, 09:42 PM
horrible flight

glitchy away teams...and why am i away with npc's...why arn't i grouping with other players?

zero content...evry mission is EXACTLY the same.

totally confusing skills/enhancements/ect.

zero quest continuity.

no crafting....seriously i cant supplement the crappy loot drop?...gimmie a break.

how the hell do you play as a klingon?....all i can seem to do is play Federation char and i purchased the Klingon char from the "store"

total lack of sever stability.....

geez i could go on forever...but if YOU can't see why this game is HORRIBLE....then perhaps you havn't had the pleasure of playing a truly GOOD MMO.

look these are just my opinions...but really....maybe as a single player game this might have been fun...but it surely doesn't feel like a MMO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 10:29 PM