Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Odo?
02-05-2010, 02:09 PM
I was just thinking about the opening segment for STO where Linard Nimloy describes what is happening in the ST world. He says something about the Dominion regathering their forces. Wasn't Odo sent to the Founders to show them his prespective on solids and prevent another war with the Dominion? What happened to Odo? Did he rejoin the Federation or did something happen to him when he was on the Changeling homeworld? I'm just curious because my character in STO is a Changeling who joined the Federation. Thanks. Live long and prosper!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-06-2010, 04:09 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Odo or the Changelings?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-06-2010, 04:34 AM
I've been looking for him at DS9 as well.
I'm not sure because my memories of that particular show are blurred, but I think there's something happening to him ...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-06-2010, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold-Eagle View Post
I was just thinking about the opening segment for STO where Linard Nimloy describes what is happening in the ST world. He says something about the Dominion regathering their forces. Wasn't Odo sent to the Founders to show them his prespective on solids and prevent another war with the Dominion? What happened to Odo? Did he rejoin the Federation or did something happen to him when he was on the Changeling homeworld? I'm just curious because my character in STO is a Changeling who joined the Federation. Thanks. Live long and prosper!
I was thinking the same yesterday. Ode joined the "blob" of changelins, I hope he have not turned to the "dark side".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-06-2010, 04:46 AM
There was a message about him and 99 other changelings getting sent back to the quadrent in a loading screen at the bottom.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-06-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateReality
There was a message about him and 99 other changelings getting sent back to the quadrent in a loading screen at the bottom.
I that was in reference to the first time Odo was sent to the Alpha Quadrant.

Now, another thing to consider is that it's possible the Dominion is quite fond of the Federation at this point, and the Feds just don't know one way or the other. it's possible that when they do a Gamma Quadrant expansion, the Dominion could appear as the Federation's allies. (Balancing a Romulan expansion where they are allies to the Klingons)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-06-2010, 07:54 AM
I read somewhere that the Dominion in the Alpha Quadrant viewed Odo as a false god...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losbullitt View Post
I read somewhere that the Dominion in the Alpha Quadrant viewed Odo as a false god...
it also mentioned something out a leader of the alpha quadrant dominion. implying, maybe, that the dominion in the alpha quadrant is no longer part of the dominion in the gamma quadrant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yn0t.Xoc
it also mentioned something out a leader of the alpha quadrant dominion. implying, maybe, that the dominion in the alpha quadrant is no longer part of the dominion in the gamma quadrant.
then one can surmize that if another Dominion conflict were to arise, then the Federation, armed with thousands of new escort ships, could handle the encounter.

i wonder what stance the Dominion in the gamma quadrant would take...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losbullitt View Post
then one can surmize that if another Dominion conflict were to arise, then the Federation, armed with thousands of new escort ships, could handle the encounter.

i wonder what stance the Dominion in the gamma quadrant would take...
well, if odo were successful, i would assume that there really isn't a dominion in the gamma quadrant. since the founders relocated their homeworld, and no one really knows where it is, it's possible that the dominion was desolved. allowing the worlds of the dominion to regain their sovereignty.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:08 PM.