Lt. Commander
# 1 OMG another PATCH!
02-05-2010, 09:20 PM
How dare you Cryptic...HOW DARE YOU!

Your suppose to be lazy and incompetent. Your suppose to be money grubbing, and do everything in your power NOT to make a good game.e Your suppose to ignore your users. And now, not ONLY is the server up, but there are also MORE fixes to make the game BETTER! Less then a week after launch! How dare you!

To all you people who complain about normal occurrences, human nature, typical business models, hardware failure, and a host of other crap that apparently don't exist under your rock with you, I have but a short message.

STFU!

Let the games....BEGIN!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Wait.....are you saying that Cryptic is using our money to fix things and generally make the game better?

The HORROR!!!!!!!!

And here I was thinking they just grabbed the bread and took a month long trip to Costa Rica!!! I thought they were all on a beach with drinks in their hands!!

I guess it's good that I'm not a game company.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I ****ing hate it when they take the servers offline to fix stuff. GAH
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raath View Post
Wait.....are you saying that Cryptic is using our money to fix things and generally make the game better?

The HORROR!!!!!!!!

And here I was thinking they just grabbed the bread and took a month long trip to Costa Rica!!! I thought they were all on a beach with drinks in their hands!!

I guess it's good that I'm not a game company.
IM GOING TO SUE. THAT WAS MY MONEY I GAME YOU TO SO YOU COULD BE LAZY AND KEEP THE SERVERS OFF LINE.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Hope it contains not only a fix for the downtime but a fix for the very buggy ship customization.
But ehh... Chat got cake so she is happy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Hope it contains not only a fix for the downtime but a fix for the very buggy ship customization.
But ehh... Chat got cake so she is happy.
Chat does know that the cake is a lie, yes?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkkiMeisseli View Post
Chat does know that the cake is a lie, yes?
It may so be but Kladdkaka is never a lie!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 09:31 PM
I think this patch is just changing it back to the way it was yesterday when the server was more stable.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes

Your suppose to be lazy and incompetent. Your suppose to be money grubbing, and do everything in your power NOT to make a good game.e Your suppose to ignore your users. And now, not ONLY is the server up, but there are also MORE fixes to make the game BETTER! Less then a week after launch! How dare you!

To all you people who complain about normal occurrences, human nature, typical business models, hardware failure, and a host of other crap that apparently don't exist under your rock with you, I have but a short message.

STFU!

Let the games....BEGIN!
Patches are good, we like patches....
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes

STFU!

Let the games....BEGIN!
Sarcasm Fail.....