Lt. Commander
Well it's not something pressing but just a suggestion. I would like the option to disable the armor skin in ground combat because I honestly like the Fed uniforms. I was wondering if any1 felt the same way? I know there is so many more bugs and content to deal with but its just a suggestion I would like to put out there.

Point : Disable Ground armor skin so you could see the Fed/Kling Uniform while still having your armor on

Anyways thank you to any1 who took the time to read this and hopefully someone from Cryptic will see this. Wish you guys the best, thank you for the effort you put into this game, I am really enjoying it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo24 View Post
Well it's not something pressing but just a suggestion. I would like the option to disable the armor skin in ground combat because I honestly like the Fed uniforms. I was wondering if any1 felt the same way? I know there is so many more bugs and content to deal with but its just a suggestion I would like to put out there.

Point : Disable Ground armor skin so you could see the Fed Uniform while still having your armor on

Anyways thank you to any1 who took the time to read this and hopefully someone from Cryptic will see this. Wish you guys the best, thank you for the effort you put into this game, I am really enjoying it.

Hit the U key and mouse over the armor and Kits and right clicks, you can turn them off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross82
Hit the U key and mouse over the armor and Kits and right clicks, you can turn them off.
Sweet thanks for the tip