Lt. Commander
# 1 Devs Read This!!!!!
02-05-2010, 10:13 PM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EITHER FIX THE DAMN GAME OR TAKE IT OFFLINE UNTILL SOMEONE CAN! EVERYONE IS GETTING SICK OF THE TWICE AND SOMETIMES THREE TIMES A DAY CRASH FEST!! ALMOST 5 DAYS OLD AND SERVER DOWN AT LEAST 8 TIMES i CAN COUNT. AND YES THIS IS MEANT IN CAPS
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 10:20 PM
i agree, this is an outrage. cryptic is garbage, either fix it or scrap the game. stop wasting time with BS updates that do nothing. server is always down. and when its not down the game BARLEY works. ****poor job cryptic. you are the modern day LJN.
Lt. Commander
# 3 morons r us
02-05-2010, 10:22 PM
your both morons... please leave the game and play something else... come back in a few months when its working better...

yes its down... omfg noooo what shall I do I have no life and need the game to have ANYTHING to do... not even tv works for me...

sheeesh
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 10:23 PM
i could go into the its the early days of the game rant...this is bound to happen...wether they release it now or later...THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DOWNTIME...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Since you decided to state "EVERYONE", I guess I should speak up - he doesn't include me. Today a bad day for servers? sure. Yesterday? No, the day before? No. So not sure why he says 2-3 times a Day.

Shouldn't be so general about it.

But I will say when the servers are up - no issues here - playable for me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alshan
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EITHER FIX THE DAMN GAME OR TAKE IT OFFLINE UNTILL SOMEONE CAN! EVERYONE IS GETTING SICK OF THE TWICE AND SOMETIMES THREE TIMES A DAY CRASH FEST!! ALMOST 5 DAYS OLD AND SERVER DOWN AT LEAST 8 TIMES i CAN COUNT. AND YES THIS IS MEANT IN CAPS
Another.Useless.Post.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 10:26 PM
To the OP and other QQers:

Bite ME!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 10:27 PM
More useless spam from the instant gratification kiddies. Do us all a favor and go have a nice tall glass of ice cold bleach..
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreugan
Since you decided to state "EVERYONE", I guess I should speak up - he doesn't include me. Today a bad day for servers? sure. Yesterday? No, the day before? No. So not sure why he says 2-3 times a Day.

Shouldn't be so general about it.

But I will say when the servers are up - no issues here - playable for me.
I agree with all points.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakevalentine
your both morons... please leave the game and play something else... come back in a few months when its working better...

yes its down... omfg noooo what shall I do I have no life and need the game to have ANYTHING to do... not even tv works for me...

sheeesh
Yet another pointless responce from some 13 yr old sitting around in his home made spock uniform making vulcan hand gestures.

Grow up moron we are all sick of something WE PAY for not doing whats its supposed to do.. When you reac puberty and actually get thru drivers ed and if you manage to buy a car and if that car doesnt work are you going to just accept it and not want it working? You will be ****ed.