Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alshan
Yet another pointless responce from some 13 yr old sitting around in his home made spock uniform making vulcan hand gestures.

Grow up moron we are all sick of something WE PAY for not doing whats its supposed to do.. When you reac puberty and actually get thru drivers ed and if you manage to buy a car and if that car doesnt work are you going to just accept it and not want it working? You will be ****ed.
You've really got a thing for 13 year old boys, what is this the 3rd time you've said the exact same thing in 5 mins?
Lt. Commander
# 12
welll first of all, sorry that my english is so bad ppl ... im from austria so my german is much better ... ill try it anyway in engeso...

the game is new, i am also not very pleased by the problems that appear and the downtimes disconnects stuck in character loading stuck in station load or any other loading screen ingame ...

BUT if u have ever played any other games in the EARLY gameplay phases you will agree that this is absolutely NORMAL, and we play on a constant BETA untill the game has reached a more stable status in lets say about .... HALF A YEAR, thats what i estimate.

untill then keep on flaming keep on throwing garbage but stop flaming the devs for such a nice game with NICE ideas and realy nice graphics and even better gameplay, ( IF IT WOULD ONLY WORK AS INTENDED AND NOT LAGGGGGGG that much OMFG)

so far

Emerald D. Cox
Lt. Commander
# 13
I have to admit, before launch, I was expecting the worst. When launch day came and went with no issues I was impressed. I have never seen a launch day have no downtime. I'd say all-in-all, good job. We're having a bad day, sure it's frustrating, but to say that they've been doing a terrible job is just ridiculous. Nerd rage at it's finest.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 11:31 PM
maybe if they invested in real servers instead of pinching pennies and trying out this new all-in-one miracle server at a fraction of the cost.

but i guess that sums up this entire game doesnt it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 11:33 PM
What baffles me is so many seem to just accept this as a norm for how games should work, I'd hate to see if TV manufactures or Automotive companies or even cell phone companies were to dole out half finished buggy products, I wonder how these same people would react to that. Hardly any other company in the world operates like gaming software companies and untill the fanboys decide they have had enough and want something they pay for to actually work, crap like this will continue to surface.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsandwich View Post
maybe if they invested in real servers instead of pinching pennies and trying out this new all-in-one miracle server at a fraction of the cost.

but i guess that sums up this entire game doesnt it.
shows me that u dont realy have a clue what u talk =)
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakevalentine
your both morons... please leave the game and play something else... come back in a few months when its working better...

yes its down... omfg noooo what shall I do I have no life and need the game to have ANYTHING to do... not even tv works for me...

sheeesh
We are PAYING for it not to be down.

This isn't a Tribes server genius.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Yet another pointless responce from some 13 yr old sitting around in his home made spock uniform making vulcan hand gestures.

Grow up moron we are all sick of something WE PAY for not doing whats its supposed to do.. When you reac puberty and actually get thru drivers ed and if you manage to buy a car and if that car doesnt work are you going to just accept it and not want it working? You will be ****ed.
Your comment is illogical, because there are many in home made Spock uniforms quite content to allow Cryptic time to get on their feet, the same as other games. For myself, if the same issues persist a year from now I may be moved by arguments against remaining in the game.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:

actually I am probly older then you and your attitude seems to proove my point there..
you pay for it...
you also payed for your pc... has it ever been to repair? did you get x% back for the time it was in? or anything else you bought and used your money on...
please just leave the game for those that want to play it and go play with ur rubber doll.

about the car thing... I had several cars... most has been to repairs... I dident get any money back for it just cause it had to go to repairs.. dumbass
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
We are PAYING for it not to be down.

This isn't a Tribes server genius.
you really are that dumb arent you... your paying for the game and the downtimes is part of what a mmorpg is... sheesh stupid people should be castrated.