Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
We are PAYING for it not to be down.

This isn't a Tribes server genius.
So by your statement above - you're expecting the servers to stay up 24/7 no downtime...ever.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecox View Post
shows me that u dont realy have a clue what u talk =)

what the ****?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alshan
Yet another pointless responce from some 13 yr old sitting around in his home made spock uniform making vulcan hand gestures.
There Vulcan gang signs get it right or baby spock will pop a phaser bolt in yur azz
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakevalentine
actually I am probly older then you and your attitude seems to proove my point there..
you pay for it...
you also payed for your pc... has it ever been to repair? did you get x% back for the time it was in? or anything else you bought and used your money on...
please just leave the game for those that want to play it and go play with ur rubber doll.

about the car thing... I had several cars... most has been to repairs... I dident get any money back for it just cause it had to go to repairs.. dumbass
Actually you are probably not older then I am, and no my PC hasnt broken or needed repairs.. Why because I researched the components before I built it and so far it runs fine. As for the cars issue, you can not sit there and tell me you are fine with having to repair a brand new car, so basicly if you bought a car 5 days ago and it needed atleast 5 repairs in those 5 days you would be perfectly content? or you would wait a yr and if after that yr it was still in for repairs you would then start to complain? wow are you french by the way? by the mamby defeatest attitude you display if your responce it seems so and let me guess your wife makes all the big choices in the relationship? (if in fact you are married)
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alshan
Actually you are probably not older then I am, and no my PC hasnt broken or needed repairs.. Why because I researched the components before I built it and so far it runs fine. As for the cars issue, you can not sit there and tell me you are fine with having to repair a brand new car, so basicly if you bought a car 5 days ago and it needed atleast 5 repairs in those 5 days you would be perfectly content? or you would wait a yr and if after that yr it was still in for repairs you would then beging to complain? wow are you french by the way? by the mamby defeatest attitude you display if your responce it seems so and let me guess your wife makes all the big choices in the relationship? (if in fact you are married)
actually I would much rather have a brand new car fixed then die in a accisent... does it hurt when you think or just bleed from your ears?

and no mather how much you check components and do research for it a component can still break down infact a few % do... not sure how many % that is tho..

but then a game online dosent have 10 000 safety checks before they go out on market and cost like 20% of the price or more simply cause it had those tests... anyhow... rant all you want moron... the mmo world wont change just cause you say so lol
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Quote:
actually I would much rather have a brand new car fixed then die in a accisent... does it hurt when you think or just bleed from your ears?

and no mather how much you check components and do research for it a component can still break down infact a few % do... not sure how many % that is tho..

but then a game online dosent have 10 000 safety checks before they go out on market and cost like 20% of the price or more simply cause it had those tests... anyhow... rant all you want moron... the mmo world wont change just cause you say so lol
Ask Toyota how business is going now that their cars can't be sold and all need to be repaired, compare apples to apples at least dude.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:

Agreed.

I have been a server technician for a few years now, i got a server we built years ago as a file server(when our company was brand new) and it cost us $1300.00 to build... Since then we have upgraded to several Blade servers that cost about $36,000.00 each.... Guess which one has not broken down for some reason...... Yep the old one, and that was crappy parts...

The company that sells us our Blade Servers.... a tiny company called IBM, they do not replace it, they come out 4 days later to fix it...

So things break down... better learn to live with it, if not you will die early of a heart attack....
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-06-2010, 02:52 AM
uhm wasn't this schedulled downtime
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:

You're old enough to drive?
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
you really are that dumb arent you... your paying for the game and the downtimes is part of what a mmorpg is... sheesh stupid people should be castrated.
Sheesh, no kidding. Hold yourself down, I'll get the knife...