Lt. Commander
I would like to see all units of currency displayed on my inventory, not just Energy Credits and Merit credits. Why can't we see, at a glance, how many credits we have from the various ranks of Exploring badges? It isn't as if knowing how much we have of what is going to give us some kind of advantage.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 10:27 PM
you can, just not in Inventory. Its in Status->Character Tab->Progress entry.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 10:35 PM
I didn't know that (obviously). Thanks! But, since two items of credit are already listed on the inventory, why not put them all there?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosvik
I didn't know that (obviously). Thanks! But, since two items of credit are already listed on the inventory, why not put them all there?
Probably to conserve space.
The sheer number of different tokens/badges is excessive and likely to get bigger as content is added.
The two listed I believe are Energy (universal currency / gold) and Merit? (Faction Currency - Honor for klingons I believe), so they'd be most commonly used.
I'm honestly just guessing though, only the UI designers could answer that one. It would seem to make sense IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 01:42 PM
There seems to be too many types of credits too, gets a little confusing imo. Hopefully they will find a better way of introducing and explaining these credits since it seems a lot of people don't know how to find them and what they do until quite a while into the game.