Lt. Commander
# 1 2 Borg Bridge Officers?
02-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have 2 Borg Bridge Officers? I'm asking because when amazon cancelled my pre-order I placed an order with another company to get my Borg BOff. Since then amazon have said that even with the half-priced standard edition they offered as a repalcement there will be a Borg BOff code. I decided to keep my order with amazon despite having my other gold edition on the way to get the second code, I figured tis only 20 quid and I'm sure one of my fleet mates would like the Borg BOff.

I was talking to some people in zone chat about the Borg BOff earlier and I've been told that we get a choice when redeeming the code: either a female borg human boff or a male klingon borg boff. Soooooo, if I applied both keys to my account could I get both versions of the Borg BOff? Also are these BOffs per-character or per-account?

Thanks for the info! =)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:19 PM
you can only have one per character. the human one can be had by the federation while the klingon one can be had by the klingon faction. Every char you make for that account can be made as a borg if you wanted to and they can be males or females. So in short there is no good reason to by two copys with the same bonus items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:21 PM
you can redeem the Borg BOFF once for each character. However, I don't know if you can claim both the Human and Klingon on the same character - I haven't tried that.

One thing I would make mention of - as I learned this the hard way - if you claim the Borg BOFF on a character and discharge the Borg BOFF there is a but that does not allow you to reclaim the officer on that character. It's my understanding that if you discharge the Borg BOFF it's supposed to reflag as available in the C-Store but it isn't currently working that way.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thot_Pran
Every char you make for that account can be made as a borg if you wanted to and they can be males or females. So in short there is no good reason to by two copys with the same bonus items.
CREATING a PLAYABLE Liberated Borg character is only available if you purchased a lifetime subscription. The Borg Bridge Officer's are static Human Female and Klingon Male that are claimed from the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Not Quite
02-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennik View Post
CREATING a PLAYABLE Liberated Borg character is only available if you purchased a lifetime subscription. The Borg Bridge Officer's are static Human Female and Klingon Male that are claimed from the C-Store.
(a) Borg Officer was a pre-order bonus, available from several vendors
(b) Borg officer was available for Lifetime

Based on this, having (a) + (b) would give you two borg officers
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus.Ramsey View Post
(a) Borg Officer was a pre-order bonus, available from several vendors
(b) Borg officer was available for Lifetime

Based on this, having (a) + (b) would give you two borg officers
Lifetime is being a Borg yourself, not having a bridge officer. I have lifetime and 2 keys for Borg Bridge officers due to pre-orders. I'm wondering if redeeming both those keys will allow me to have 2 borg bridge officers or if it just adds the one borg officer to the special unlocks section of the c-store, only allowing me to have a single borg BOff despite having multipel keys.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 10:34 PM
The Pre-Order FAQ stated clearly that you can not have two of the same pre-order bonus item. They used the Wal-Mart 500 skill points as an example saying that you can buy two copies of the game, add both codes, but you will not get 1000 skill points. You will however get 60 days of game time as that does stack.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Can someone confirm that w/ the amazon pre-order retail code you can get the Fed Borg BOff on your fed char and also get the Klingon borg BOff on your Klingon char.

I just want to make sure that taking one won't prevent me from taking the other.

Also is the Klingon BOff an Engineer?

thanks,
Whrl
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Each character can get a borg bo

Feds get a borg human
Klingons get a borg klingon
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 09:45 PM