Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peil
I remember reading that the borg bridge officer would have a special skill. (something to do with their nanites) I got my borg bridge officer today and it has no special skills. The only thing this borg has that any other bridge officer doesnt have is borg pants, borg shirt and borg eyepiece. Other than that, its just a normal bridge officer. I thought i was getting something with special abilities, like was told to us when they were describing pre-order bonuses.
If you'll look, there are several threads describing this *exact* issue. It's. A. Bug. In fact, she has the unique traits. Due to an unexpected GLITCH, they aren't currently showing up on her character sheet. So take a deep breath, and remind yourself that this is just a game. And next time, please take advantage of the Search, Dev Tracker, and forum index features.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 11:44 PM
My Borg BOFF uses her nanites all the time, with a liberated borg captain you can have one mob debuffed with 2 sets of nanites at the same time too
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peil
Yeah, but alot of us, dont like to spend hours searching through posts, so its so much easier to just ask a question and refresh it every once in a while, while i watch youtube videos.

So... you're a WoW player?