Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
This crap should have been fixed day 1 of live.

I see no reason to even play this game in this condition.
I will try the game again in a week, if it is still fubar. killing the subscription.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-06-2010, 06:26 AM
lol 'in this condition'.

it is so ground breaking that they haven't pushed the skirt to the front of the bug list!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vironica View Post
lol 'in this condition'.

it is so ground breaking that they haven't pushed the skirt to the front of the bug list!
Depends how you look at it, I want my characters to have the same uniform throughout their career so untill the TOS uniforms arrive I am playing alts. One of these alts may result in becoming a main, but untill that happens whenever I play I feel cheated out of the uniforms. I bought the more expensive version because of the uniforms, not the other goodies.
In the grand scale of things uniforms may be a minor issue and laughable to you, but the fact that we still haven't gotten our uniforms is an annoyance that sticks with you throughout your gameplay untill it is fixed.
Add that annoyance to the small annoyances every mmo release brings with it then it can become gamebreaking for some.

When I first heard that we wouldn't get the uniforms at the head start it made the head start useless to me since I wanted to start with the TOS uniforms. So I decided to wait untill the release, then release came and we didn't get it. However some other pre-order items didn't show either and got fixed within hours so I decided to wait it out again, thinking it would take mere hours.

Now almost 4 days later we are still waiting, last night I gave up waiting myself and started playing. However the frustration from the lost days because of this is still in the back of my head whenever I play.

Gamebreaking? Not really, but untill the TOS uniforms arrive and I reroll it feels I am playing a temp character as if I am still playtesting the open beta. I don't get attached to my character as I would otherwise.

I know this all may sound petty to some of you, probably to the majority of you. We are however all different and have our own priorities and this is mine in this game.

Please try to respect these differences between us, I won't add remarks making fun of people that want things changed that I don't find important because I know that even though it may not be important to me it can be vital to someone else's enjoyment.

Ah well, I'm off playtesting some more untill they finally get to fixing this issue and are able to give us the items we bought and expected days ago.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-06-2010, 11:55 AM
If I didn't pay EXTRA for them I would see your point, but it is something I PAYED for...and
it is not there.

How would you like to pay extra for...say extra character slots...they took your money, said
opsey...well we will fix that when we get around to it ?

Anything Anyone Specifically paid extra for should be there. Period.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Lol. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-06-2010, 11:59 AM
I did pay extra for the CE uniforms but I know it will be fixed soon. I'm definately not going to stop playing or cancel simply because a skin is bugged.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
This crap should have been fixed day 1 of live.

I see no reason to even play this game in this condition.
I will try the game again in a week, if it is still fubar. killing the subscription.
You're mad about skirts?

This place never ceases to amaze me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
You're mad about skirts?

This place never ceases to amaze me.
My thoughts exactly lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
You're mad about skirts?

This place never ceases to amaze me.
The inability to look beyond one's own priorities is what never ceases to amaze me. Think of something within the game that is important to you, now remove it from the game and put it in the same situation as the costumes are, perhaps then you start to understand. Remember that what is important to you is useless junk to someone else and vice versa.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vironica View Post
My thoughts exactly lol
You girls don't have half a clue the effect your skirts have on us
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:13 PM.