Lt. Commander
Ok so the game is great.......................... WHEN IT'S NOT RUNNING SLOW AND THE SERVER IS RESPONDING ...................... Sort it out please ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it happening ???????????????
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Baker
Ok so the game is great.......................... WHEN IT'S NOT RUNNING SLOW AND THE SERVER IS RESPONDING ...................... Sort it out please ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand your frustration but tlet me tell you its way way better than open beta and headstart. It was down every day 2-3 times. Its happening because they misjudged (how I don;t know) the volume of people wanting to play this game and the server is over loaded. This is being fixed if you read the news in the launcher you will see they are putting in hardware to increase capacity.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Thanks

But it's still bloody annoying how did they underestimate the users????
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Baker
read the note from Feb 2nd on your launcher, Cryptic say they now have more than enough hardware to deal with us all and they are now focused on software issues.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 06:45 AM
I am a lifetiime subscriber and will not be logging in for several months to possibly a year. That should solve the lag. - 1 player
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spintronic View Post
I am a lifetiime subscriber and will not be logging in for several months to possibly a year. That should solve the lag. - 1 player
Sixteen months of playtime is what you need. Ah, seriously, the lag isn't that bad outside of server crashes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 06:53 AM
I have some rubberbanding from time to time, nothing serious. Other than that, no lag at all. No server disconnects. Nice, close to normal, game. Then again my ISP is rock solid, and my network setup is the same at 26 mbit connection.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spintronic View Post
Not had an issue with the game before last night ..and that was server side. No lag No rubberbanding ...
Lt. Commander
# 9 Curious RE: the server
02-06-2010, 07:20 AM
I have a question...is it not possible to run several servers like Cryptic's long time hit creation, COH/COV or another excellent graphics ddriven game, AofC? I.m just wondering if 4 or 5 servers would help spread out the universe a bit...
Mercury out.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptLoganMercury
I have a question...is it not possible to run several servers like Cryptic's long time hit creation, COH/COV or another excellent graphics ddriven game, AofC? I.m just wondering if 4 or 5 servers would help spread out the universe a bit...
Mercury out.

Yes, but Cryptic wanted to do just 1 server (to make it more realistic to Star Trek).

I believe have 2 servers would solve some of the lag for some players (I'm only getting never ending loading screens ). Just have a Prime Server and an extra one at one point Cryptic ^^ Or just assume 10x more people will be online and get the hardware for it