Lt. Commander
Hello,

I have been looking forward to this game for quite sometime now. I Have always loved Star Trek, I watched my first episode of TOS when i was 12. loved it every since. Now that a physical game is here that i can play.. OH my Goodness am i psyched.

Let me tell you a little bit about my self. When i got my first computer, the first thing i did was look for anything that involved star trek. While looking around on the search engines I found star trek rpg games and pbem boards. Mostly roleplay by email or by board. Unfortunatly. time went by as it always must and people left and then life happened and I had to move and fell out of contact with quite a few of the people i used to rp with.

So with this.. i give you.. me.. I dont wish to join any RP fleet who are not courtious, Mature, rude. But rather friendly, helpfull, Insightful. Creative, then i am for you. I realize that I will probably need to apply.. I understand this. This is not my formal application by no means. So please forgive my grammer and context for being so short.

Thank you..

Rynn out!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 03:34 AM
I've been looking for the same thing, kinda hard sifting through until you find one with just the right feel...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 05:02 AM
Hi, all!

I'm looking for the same thing too. A fun, mature, social RP fleet that actually likes to play the character they've chosen. It's hard to go through all the different sites and find the one that's a perfect match for me.
Lt. Commander
# 4 The {UFP} Fleet
02-06-2010, 06:52 AM
Hey there Darkwytch!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.