Lt. Commander
# 1 Please help!
02-06-2010, 06:13 AM
After the new patch from yesterday, the graphics are terrible Blak bars, cant see anything. I need to kow if there is a way to adjust the resolution in the login screen or in the game folder itself as the graphics are too bad to make adjustments in game. I cant see anything.

Thanks people.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 08:29 AM
are you able to get ingame to the character selction screen, if you can click on the back button before selecting a char, you will be taken to out of the game to a logon screen where you can get to options and set your graphics settings there

if you cant do that or it makes no difference from the launcher select options - stick safemode and logon this should reset all your graphics options ingame to the basic settings

if these black bars your seeing look like their sticking out of objects, your character and other players etc check your graphics card temperatures they are a symptom of your graphics card overheating
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Thanks a lot mate. I started in safe mode as you said and it worked perfectly. Infact, the graphics where optimized perfectly for my system.

JM Scanlon, USS London.